1st Green Goblin Pic From ASM 2

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
what the mtv or unlimited one? either way y'all pups are showing your age with this one

Breh lol I'm 28. I watched every incantation of spuder man on TV and the 90s show was mandatory for me for the five seasons it was on. Spectacular was on the CW in 08 and ran for two seasons because when Disney bought marvel, the animation rights were given to them which forced sony to stop making the show and that beget ultimate spuder man. Greg Weisman, the cat who created gargoyles, was the head man behind spectacular and it took story lines like the master planner, the gang wars, the black costume, etc and made great tv. Just because I grew up on the fox show doesn't mean I have to think its the greatest. Spectacular was better written and had more characters from the comics. Gwen Stacy, Liz Allen, MJ, Flash, Stacy Avril, even Foswell and the damn big man. This is spidey fighting the sinister six in the black costume

Now the one thing I will say in defense of the fox show is that the guy in charge wasn't able to do everything he wanted with it and he had a lot of uphill battles to fight. The censors, the network, toy companies...they tied the mans hands. He had to actually get them to understand that the hobgoblin wasn't the main goblin and shouldn't be featured as heavily as the green goblin. He wasn't allowed to show spidey punching people or kicking people and they couldn't shoot bullets which is why they always shot lasers on the show

Last edited:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
He looks like Evil Ed from Fringht Night:
fn_ee2.jpg

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
I think I'm done with comic book movies. It was great in the beginning when all my favorite characters were coming to life but these Hollywood motherfukkers are so bogus...

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
:stopitslime::rudy::scusthov::fire: WHAT THE fukk IS THE POINT OF CHANGING THE RACE OF ELECTRO BY CASTING JAMIE FOXX IF ELECTRO ISN'T EVEN THE MAIN VILLAIN IN THE MOVIE???!!!!!!!

They should've just casted Jamie Foxx as Shocker, instead. Nobody would've cared. But real talk, Spider-man has Black villains (i.e. The Prowler, Tombstone, Rocket Racer, & etc.) So this shyt is just dumb.

Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:stopitslime::rudy::scusthov::fire: WHAT THE fukk IS THE POINT OF CHANGING THE RACE OF ELECTRO BY CASTING JAMIE FOXX IF ELECTRO ISN'T EVEN THE MAIN VILLAIN IN THE MOVIE???!!!!!!!

They should've just casted Jamie Foxx as Shocker, instead. Nobody would've cared. But real talk, Spider-man has Black villains (i.e. The Prowler, Tombstone, Rocket Racer, & etc.) So this shyt is just dumb.

You tripping. Its been confirmed many times that electro is the main villain

Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:usure:So, i'm supposed to believe The Green Goblin is supposed to be a secondary villain to Electro.

Yes :what: from what we know about the movie the green goblin isn't fully established. They're probably just setting him up for the next flick. Y'all like to get upset over nothing.