1st Annual Memorial Day Purge

Status
Not open for further replies.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@Houston911 when you have time can you try and do something about HL. A lot of the alt-right/racist accounts get bushed and just change their name or have alt accounts and the cycle keeps repeating itself.
this is true, but you also accuse anyone who's not in your gay little napoleon-dikksucking club of being a right winger. that place has plenty of moderation :camby:

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
I guess my Celtics to win the Finals didn't mean chit... I'm not banned. :wow:

Like.... even the mods didn't take the Celtics seriously this year...
giphy.gif

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
So we have a someone trying to derail a thread in HL about a pedo Virginia Candidate admits to being a PEDO

Pretty clear what the thread angst should be directed towards right? Ok see below:

He's a sick individual(who needs to be put down) and He was already down until...

"Larson’s criminal record precluded him from running for office until last year, when Virginia Gov. Terry McAuliffe (D) restored voting and other civil rights to thousands of convicted felons across the state."
- The Washington Post

giphy.gif

nice try, troll

giphy.gif

Im saying he shouldnt have done a "blanketed" restoration for felon voting rights because then you wonder why we have a situation like this where sick individuals not only have voting rights but is running for office ..which seems to benefit a white man :dwillhuh:(my point has nothing to do with black men...being that im a black man myself :mjlol:).

Statistically because of the abnormal amount of black men in prison that wouldnt be the case if it was left to subjectivity
There would still be more black men who's rights were restored individually. And your point is moot because the blanket still allowed pedo's like Larson off the hook, when that could have been a black male who's trying to get his life together, w/ family,etc if it was subjective restoration.
Are you fine with "blanketed" reparations?:leostare:
Where black people get reparations but people like Larson get the same "reparations" too?

Stone Cold

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Black Panther

"tell disney all ya fukking ducktales :duck:"

I said through subjective restoration its more likely that black male receive restored civil rights than alt-right/president threatening pedos like Larson.

the only reason you disagree is cognitive dissonance...unless you genuinely believe Larson should get an equal chance to be juror:francis: or a school teacher:hhh:..(or a member of congress :comeon:)

if so youre telling on yourself not me

Why not post the whole thing breh?:gucci:

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
Why not post the whole thing breh?:gucci:
Why the fukk does this need to be explained to you you fukkn idiot.

The pedophiles right to vote was restored. HE WAS NOT RELEASED FROM JAIL. He was still a functioning member of society regardless of his right to vote, or his right to run for congress. He's in the news because running for congress makes his life public.

If you took away his right to vote tomorrow he still owns that website and he still wants to fukk his daughter. Him running for office is actually what got his website discovered and removed by the host.

:mindblown: @Houston911 yo end this now b. I can't believe I even had to explain that. And remove anyone that dapped his posts too. This shyt is disgusting.

AND AND It's example 8245 of alt-right trolls using the state of black men or the black community to muddy the waters.

Stone Cold

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why the fukk does this need to be explained to you you fukkn idiot.

The pedophiles right to vote was restored. HE WAS NOT RELEASED FROM JAIL. He was still a functioning member of society regardless of his right to vote, or his right to run for congress. He's in the news because running for congress makes his life public.

If you took away his right to vote tomorrow he still owns that website and he still wants to fukk his daughter. Him running for office is actually what got his website discovered and removed by the host.

:mindblown: @Houston911 yo end this now b. I can't believe I even had to explain that. And remove anyone that dapped his posts too. This shyt is disgusting.

AND AND It's example 8245 of alt-right trolls using the state of black men or the black community to muddy the waters.
or...his right to become a juror in a criminal case...or his right to be a school teacher
BTW i was tagged in this thread as a troll post...what exactly am I trying to derail when Im actually addressing the issue. The only reason why a thread was made in the first place is because of the fact that he was running for congress...SEE THREAD TITLE

I:dwillhuh:

Status
Not open for further replies.