Daps
mohamed-salah-crying.jpg

throw the book at him

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Look at this fukking simp ban me for what bytch?
That makes it even worst

Why u should trust black woman they all want to be white woman so bad.

Black woman would rather have section 8 and child support than a man. That is facts. Alot of black Woman all over just want a baby for a free check. That is the majority of the black community. And then they have fatherless childern. U cant deny that large number of trash in our community that believes a baby is nothing more than a check. Your family and my family may be good people but the majority are not.
Oh yea men aint shyt. But guess who is raising them? Aint shyt mothers with no father. So if a woman gets rewarded for having a baby out of wedlock. I.e. free housing and money to raise it. What is stopping them from just putting a man on child support he goes to jail and she get snack packs cheese and free housing for fukking up. And woman run to this way of life because yall are either easily manipulated by money or yall really dont give a fukk at all. Agrue with emotion all you want but i said no lie...

:gucci:

Im black you fakkit. I just said Lightskin people experience bullshyt from darkskin people because yall are hatefull to people lighter than you.

#facts

now go to bed with your sensative ass.

You know what for fakkit.

c00ns can go too.

:camby:

Wiles

Superstar
Daps
Lmaoooo like you looking for validation from coli brehs cuz they deny your blackness as a lightskin dude? :deadmanny:

Also you being on this faux woke shyt isn't gonna stop @Houston911 from dropping the hammer on you :umad:
What validation do I seek? What the fukk are you talking about? I made an observation and posted it. You complain and beg for a ban? You are a whole bytch and a half begging and trying seek justice for a post.

Fish for more daps tho I'm sure the they will add up to money one day..
:youngsabo:

Status
Not open for further replies.