1st Annual Memorial Day Purge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
i swear, jesus christ could heal 10000000000 black people and then one day drop the n bomb, yall would be crying for months over it too.

Who said i had it hard. Stop actin like yall aint racist. I bet hulks done more for black people then all yall did for whites combined

200.gif

lotteryplaya

Winning a big lottery jackpot is my dream.
Daps
He blamed black people listening to rap music for why a white supremacist was committing hate crimes and murder by blowing up black people in Austin. One comment in the rafters thread about him below said he also blamed the South Carolina church shooting on rap. :scust: I tried to quote people but its running together.

Son of Sierra Leone said:
When he posted that bullshyt in the Austin bombing thread, is when I was through with him.

:ohhh:But what was he doing years ago?
RammerJammer said:
Didn't he try to blame the Austin bombings on Hip Hop? :what:
Son of Sierra Leone said:
Yup.

He specifically made it seem like because BLACK people liked 21 Savage that it led to us being targeted

He used the passing of this young man

To further his fukking talking point about rap music.

And I use his picture because that's truly the mentality of a repulsive, self righteous individual to trivialize the death of a young black man
AUSTIN BOMBER KILLED—MARK ANTHONY CONDITT, WHITE MALE, 24—2 BLACK VICTIMS DEAD
It got removed, but s/o to @BmoreGorilla for quoting it in it's entirety :salute:

I respectfully disagreed with the brother, but he became a fukking c00n with that

AUSTIN BOMBER KILLED—MARK ANTHONY CONDITT, WHITE MALE, 24—2 BLACK VICTIMS DEAD
Breaking news: A comment made by @phonzi back in 2012. update phonzi returns

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
You think I watch play fighting in 2018 :mjlol:

TSC posters are those white washed incel nikka nerds and stay catching feelings when someone clowns their “sport” :russ:
So the guy openly admits to posting on a forum solely to troll but that's enough to not at least Bush him from that board? @Houston911

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
Interpret it how you want...show proof of my intent on this site is as a white racist....better yet...ban bet
Well you say you're black yet you made posts trashing Obama, defending Trump, and also you have posts like this

When white have pride yall call them KKK

You ever notice white ppl have a problem when black people are confident and feel good about themsel

And again, the only reason even know who you are or bothered to look this up is because your response to "let's ban the racist trolls" was "i wish you would try to ban me"

@Houston911

I'm done with it :hubie:

Status
Not open for further replies.