Not open for further replies.

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
What’s wrong with Jon Tron:stopitslime:

Jafari also claimed that wealthy black Americans commit more crimes than poor whites (citation badly needed), the court system doesn't display bias against people of colour (it does), that Irish and Italians were always considered "white" in America (they weren't), and that Black Lives Matter doesn't disavow violence (it does). "We've gotten rid of discrimination in our Western countries," said Jafari, only to later state that "nobody wants to become a minority in their own country".

Popular YouTuber JonTron Has Some Wild Thoughts On Immigration He'd Like To Share

:bpufedup:

AceMan

Superstar
Daps

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
so if i post a screenshot of a poster using the n-word as a insult they will be perma-banned regardless of their status as a beloved coli buffoon @Houston911

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wait. Is this how yall do business here?

15 years of quality posting, BANNED, over quotes with NO
LINK? QUOTES THAT CAME FROM A LIE IN THE FIRST PLACE. Quotes from a TROLL THREAD?

Quotes where i told a white guy “u mad nilla”? Pretty sure that was in the VANILLA MIDGETS wrestling thread in TSC. I told a vanilla midget he mad nilla? Oh jeezus christ. Ban.

Or from the thread “EXPLAIN A TIME WHERE YOU shyt ON A WHITE PERSON” so I as a joke named a time i got it in with a black group. I thought considering the thread was FILLED with RACISM someone might find my addition misplaced humorous. Didnt do that again after it was thrown in my face 4 YEARS ago.

From a troll thread that spawned my singular warning i ever recieved by @Houston911 by the BIGGEST troll racists IRON CHIN WILDER and RIDEDOLO is where all this shyt cameFrom A troll thread that keeps getting copy n pasted 3 years later by dummies who dont even know what they talking about. I mean who cares about the other 9 years where nothing was said. Long as ONE troll can point out something its alllll good round heeerrre.

I can literally make a post. DISS WHITE PEOPLE for
Calling kanye a c00n. And ill hav posters quoting it in multiple threads days later telling me im defending trump for my post. We are on a text forum where READING IS NOT FUNDEMENTAL. Why would i wanna post somewhere you gotta talk in smileys or be misunderstood 24/7.

@Houston911 you wanan be fair. Look into zeb waltons reps and see all tye “die you cac fukk” “you smell lik dog”s i got. Im pretty sure ones there recently by the one @Kung Fu Henny... whos prolly IRONCHIN in tge first place. And ban all THOSE people. But i know you wont. Thats not what this is. Funny i actual put this bum kenny on my blocklist cause i was tryna to Minimize being baiter into a back n forth. And yall Come up with this brilliant idea.

OG TRIPPLE BLACK posters fukk with me. From SUGEKNIGHTjr to art barr to WACKY D TO King sun. Mods like Soulcontroller. CAUSE I CONTRIBUTE TO THE DISCUSSION. Even the posters i fight with fukk with me. Cuz i actually bring hip hop discussion to that cess pool known as the booth. Instead im dragged into the ladies room defending my name from KUNGFu Kenny who didnt even hav to post links to make it proof.

The fact that you @Houston911 gave me the singular warning i ever got only to never have to have that discussion again and then be banned for it 5 years later by the same guy.. wowwwwww

Why is the thread in the bushes in the first place. Why wasnt i banned 3 years ago? CUZ IT WASNT TRUE. Literally banned by IRONCHILWILDER deflection. Yall are genius.

I literally just got banned because of a troll thread i got my first warning in.. by the same mod who did both. Because of a troll poster showing pics of butchered white kids with black men standing over them in triumph like a Goof. I tell him hes a hoe. He spends 8 hours diggin thru 5 years of posts and cherry picks the best without links so i can be banned. Well done sir. You are on your e-game.

Sad shyt is people Know that but aint say nothing. I see yall. Musta dissed ya fav rapper or didnt have my top ten in order.

Shout outs to everyone ive had conversation with. If i really cared i wouldnt be making this post and try to hide in the forum. Yall prolly ban this too. Do what you gon do. I aint @ttn bkzson but if you cant put together theres a reason i been here since those quotes BEEN BUSHED idk how to explaon it to ya.

Someone hold down the wu threads for me yall gonna need it. Im returning to my bbq, yall can play on here today n everyday from here on out. Do what yall do best.

- BEZ
these 2012 posters have like 15 accounts each. :dead:

Status
Not open for further replies.