1st Annual Memorial Day Purge

Status
Not open for further replies.

BaRRyG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NyC
The thread I posted it in didnt get much traction. 3 pages only. You can check my profile history and see it though. Smth abt. ASAP Rocky. It's recent.

@BaRRyG and @ibanqz got to see the vid before he deleted it.

facts

no grown mam without kids should be in a kids park talking about he loves playing with kids:sitdown:

ZEB WALTON

ayo! - BEZ
Daps
Reppin
No Father To MY Style.. A Son Unique

Wait. Is this how yall do business here?

15 years of quality posting, BANNED, over quotes with NO
LINK? QUOTES THAT CAME FROM A LIE IN THE FIRST PLACE. Quotes from a TROLL THREAD?

Quotes where i told a white guy “u mad nilla”? Pretty sure that was in the VANILLA MIDGETS wrestling thread in TSC. I told a vanilla midget he mad nilla? Oh jeezus christ. Ban.

Or from the thread “EXPLAIN A TIME WHERE YOU shyt ON A WHITE PERSON” so I as a joke named a time i got it in with a black group. I thought considering the thread was FILLED with RACISM someone might find my addition misplaced humorous. Didnt do that again after it was thrown in my face 4 YEARS ago.

From a troll thread that spawned my singular warning i ever recieved by @Houston911 by the BIGGEST troll racists IRON CHIN WILDER and RIDEDOLO is where all this shyt cameFrom A troll thread that keeps getting copy n pasted 3 years later by dummies who dont even know what they talking about. I mean who cares about the other 9 years where nothing was said. Long as ONE troll can point out something its alllll good round heeerrre.

I can literally make a post. DISS WHITE PEOPLE for
Calling kanye a c00n. And ill hav posters quoting it in multiple threads days later telling me im defending trump for my post. We are on a text forum where READING IS NOT FUNDEMENTAL. Why would i wanna post somewhere you gotta talk in smileys or be misunderstood 24/7.

@Houston911 you wanan be fair. Look into zeb waltons reps and see all tye “die you cac fukk” “you smell lik dog”s i got. Im pretty sure ones there recently by the one @Kung Fu Henny... whos prolly IRONCHIN in tge first place. And ban all THOSE people. But i know you wont. Thats not what this is. Funny i actual put this bum kenny on my blocklist cause i was tryna to Minimize being baiter into a back n forth. And yall Come up with this brilliant idea.

OG TRIPPLE BLACK posters fukk with me. From SUGEKNIGHTjr to art barr to WACKY D TO King sun. Mods like Soulcontroller. CAUSE I CONTRIBUTE TO THE DISCUSSION. Even the posters i fight with fukk with me. Cuz i actually bring hip hop discussion to that cess pool known as the booth. Instead im dragged into the ladies room defending my name from KUNGFu Kenny who didnt even hav to post links to make it proof.

The fact that you @Houston911 gave me the singular warning i ever got only to never have to have that discussion again and then be banned for it 5 years later by the same guy.. wowwwwww

Why is the thread in the bushes in the first place. Why wasnt i banned 3 years ago? CUZ IT WASNT TRUE. Literally banned by IRONCHILWILDER deflection. Yall are genius.

I literally just got banned because of a troll thread i got my first warning in.. by the same mod who did both. Because of a troll poster showing pics of butchered white kids with black men standing over them in triumph like a Goof. I tell him hes a hoe. He spends 8 hours diggin thru 5 years of posts and cherry picks the best without links so i can be banned. Well done sir. You are on your e-game.

Sad shyt is people Know that but aint say nothing. I see yall. Musta dissed ya fav rapper or didnt have my top ten in order.

Shout outs to everyone ive had conversation with. If i really cared i wouldnt be making this post and try to hide in the forum. Yall prolly ban this too. Do what you gon do. I aint @ttn bkzson but if you cant put together theres a reason i been here since those quotes BEEN BUSHED idk how to explaon it to ya.

Someone hold down the wu threads for me yall gonna need it. Im returning to my bbq, yall can play on here today n everyday from here on out. Do what yall do best.

- BEZ

Last edited by a moderator:

KingsOfKings

𝕄𝕒𝕕𝕝𝕚𝕓 𝕚𝕤 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝔾𝕠𝕒𝕥
Daps
Learn to link your posts moron. So giddy you attached a smiley to the end of it.

Read through it. Tried to clown on my (not) dead mother? How is that supposed to make me look bad? You came at me. So yeah, fukk you and your mother. Your whole bloodline could get raped by a pack of cacs for all I care. Toodles.
Come to California and say that shyt. Why the fukk is this p*ssy still mod?
and for the record spend less time moderating and more time with you brother...the fiend and that dikkslurping bytch of a mother.
I'll disrespect that hoe BUT not once will i mentioned rape.
you a soft ass strong jawline rapist face looking bytch that would be shook around some 20's so stop fronting bytch.

iseetrolledpeople

A silent witness to all this trolling going on.
Daps
facts

no grown mam without kids should be in a kids park talking about he loves playing with kids:sitdown:
I was counting on you to show up breh if the mods thought I was trolling. You was the first to see the vid.

He was banned though.

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
I've been a part of this community for over a decade since SOHH, I've donated and truly love this community. I've never said or done anything racist. I regret defending that idiot Zimmerman...he's a fukking sociopath and likely lied his ass off about the encounter.

People know i'm a conservative and I do debate counterpoints against liberal viewpoints but it's been known for over a decade...Hogan was a childhood hero and I don't condone what he said or his thoughts on that date, I'm just hoping for a chance for the guy to redeem himself...

I don't even know how to read or use reddit its too complicated...this is the only online community I'm a part of

But if my watch ends tonight just want everyone on the Coli let them know I got love for everyone on the Coli and hope God blesses everyone here.

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/slystallion-higher-learning-retirement-roast.590658/

:comeon:

you wanted to leave,remember?

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Come to California and say that shyt. Why the fukk is this p*ssy still mod?
and for the record spend less time moderating and more time with you brother...the fiend and that dikkslurping bytch of a mother.
I'll disrespect that hoe BUT not once will i mentioned rape.
you a soft ass strong jawline rapist face looking bytch that would be shook around some 20's so stop fronting bytch.

This nikka is mad as fukk. :wow: You're going to die of high blood pressure. If I've killed myself before then I'll see you in hell. Have a Happy Memorial Day breh.

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Here's him admitting he said it

Screenshot_2018-05-28-17-11-29.png
livingston2.gif

get him outta here.

Status
Not open for further replies.