1st Annual Memorial Day Purge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
find it yourself.
but we know you'll edit to save your own ass.

So you ain't got no receipts is what you're saying? And the admins can see all edits a mod makes so editing the post would be pointless you dumbass. Pump faking ass bytch. Drink bleach.

KingsOfKings

π•„π•’π••π•π•šπ•“ π•šπ•€ π•₯𝕙𝕖 𝔾𝕠𝕒π•₯
Daps
So you ain't got no receipts is what you're saying? And the admins can see all edits a mod makes so editing the post would be pointless you dumbass. Pump faking ass bytch. Drink bleach.
eat a dikk. we both know you wouldnt say a fukking thing to my face.

and when i do find it you'll know, p*ssy.

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
ok @TransJenner also needa go.

caping for cac pedos:
72 year old British man convicted of raping Kenyan children

I believe these people start off with good intentions and once they get all that power they miss use it

Reality is ,theres more going on unreported as well

I’m saying a lot of these guys start out helping these kinda people then once realize what kinda power they have they abuse it

Of course it’s 2018 so we’re probably at a stage where there unapologetic about it

caping for racist pigs:
White Yale student reports black classmate to campus police for napping in dorm

I agree that most of these situations are cause by racist dumbasses , but that doesn’t make it okay to not cooperate with the police

The sad reality is we’re taught not to respect the police

I know it sounds corny but it’s true

There’s bad people behind every race , job , organization, house , etc
But we shouldn’t single out the whole police , one again i get where you’re coming from but you gotta realize just because there’s bad cops it doesn’t give us a excuse

overall he just a trash poster.

@TransJenner aka @Retrograde aka @Big Johnsons

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
eat a dikk. we both know you wouldnt say a fukking thing to my face.

and when i do find it you'll know, p*ssy.

"You wouldn't say it to my face!" How old are you, 12? Spend the rest of your Memorial Day digging up that post for me. Go make yourself useful you fukking pissant. Still mad at me over a shytty thread that I didn't even Bush. Damn you nikkas are soft and emotional. Go listen to some Drake.

KingsOfKings

π•„π•’π••π•π•šπ•“ π•šπ•€ π•₯𝕙𝕖 𝔾𝕠𝕒π•₯
Daps
"You wouldn't say it to my face!" How old are you, 12? Spend the rest of your Memorial Day digging up that post for me. Go make yourself useful you fukking pissant. Still mad at me over a shytty thread that I didn't even Bush. Damn you nikkas are soft and emotional. Go listen to some Drake.
http://www.thecoli.com/threads/who-is-the-best-and-worst-mod-on-the-coli.332547/

:sas2: i'll let you read through it.

and i dont listen to p*ssy ass shyt like you.

:mjlol: this nikka raging!

and just a general FYI you been soft

Daps
@Killmonger shouldn't be banned, but should be banned from creating threads. or at the very least limited to the amount of threads he can make per day, week, and month.
tenor.gif

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
http://www.thecoli.com/threads/who-is-the-best-and-worst-mod-on-the-coli.332547/

:sas2: i'll let you read through it.

and i dont listen to p*ssy ass shyt like you.

:mjlol: this nikka raging!

Learn to link your posts moron. So giddy you attached a smiley to the end of it.

Read through it. Tried to clown on my (not) dead mother? How is that supposed to make me look bad? You came at me. So yeah, fukk you and your mother. Your whole bloodline could get raped by a pack of cacs for all I care. Toodles.

Status
Not open for further replies.