1st Annual Memorial Day Purge

Status
Not open for further replies.

MikeyC

The Coli Royal Rumble Champion 2019
Daps
Reppin
London
Everybody's dirty laundry getting aird out in here.
full

What a time to be alive.
full

Still waiting for my request to come through, tho...
full

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
@Uncle Hotep been banned like three times. :bpfacepalm:

Trump-supporting, crusty gap-toothed c00n shucking and jiving on YouTube. :bpfacepalm:

I wore my MAGA hat to the office. Most gave me the :jawalrus: look.
#MAGA
#TeamYe

I wish one of you Liberal C00ns try that when i got my crisp Camo MAGA on.

I'd smack Earf Wind and Fire out of one you liberal c00ns

:tchallascust1:

@Uncle Hotep is previously banned poster @Digga38
Uncle Hotep is banned poster @Digga38, he's only still posting because the switch hasn't been pulled.

:mjlol:

How long we got to wait? :martinbp:

KingsOfKings

𝕄𝕒𝕕𝕝𝕚𝕓 𝕚𝕤 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝔾𝕠𝕒𝕥
Daps
@JamieFoxxHairline don't neg me in private fakkit, let's talk out here like men. Yes, I did make "jokes" about domestic violence. I'm from the mindset of nothing is off limits if you provoke me and people know this. They make their own beds. I'm not here to live up to your moral standard. Go hold your nose elsewhere.

Like you told a certain poster about his moms being rape.
Miss me with that bullshyt.

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Anyone nominate @∆y = f(∆x) yet? Y'all got so much to say when we aren't "on our jobs," now it some of y'all aren't speaking it with your chest. I don't mind dude too much but y'all been ready for him to be out of here for a minute but now all of a sudden I'm seeing some low level randoms being nominated. Keep that same energy.
He’s on my ignore list but i would like to nominate him

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Actually somebody needs to get that fakkit

@philmonroe the fukk out of here.
Don't be mad at me you product of a clown because I called your bytch ass out for looking like a sucker getting played by a bytch. FOH fakkit and stop being a grown man mad over a person you've never saw in your life telling you the truth you ugly scumbag. Go enjoy your uglycue or get on tinder and get a chick that won't play you bytch.

The rest of you fakkits mad over the Internet like @staticshock @Bboystylez @GilSho @The Wolf Among You just choke on a dikk and enjoy the holiday bytches. nikkas mad over the net smfh. fukking broke ass losers mad at me that y'all parents made y'all's worthless asses

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
if you want to find some LSA plants go look at the last few pages of that stephon clark thread too.

:jbhmm:

LevelUp

Born To Mack
Daps
@JamieFoxxHairline don't neg me in private fakkit, let's talk out here like men. Yes, I did make "jokes" about domestic violence. I'm from the mindset of nothing is off limits if you provoke me and people know this. They make their own beds. I'm not here to live up to your moral standard. Go hold your nose elsewhere.
Look at you all emotional over a neg.
one i would talk to you if i thought you were a man.
but take it from me anyone can get son but making jokes about DV or rape jokes
is off limits.

and no need for a back & forth not interested in a dumbass rationalization of the shyt you do.
if you can be in here pointing fingers at mutafukkas THEN by all means fingers can be pointed at you. :sas2:

Status
Not open for further replies.