1st Annual Memorial Day Purge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Daps
@Slystallion

can we move on from this crap and enjoy the game

I honestly could care less what any athlete's political opinions are...you watch football as entertainment to escape all that crap.

Now off the field if players want to be socially active for causes they are passionate about man i'm all for it

I feel like the NFL doesn't want their business harmed and like it or not the reality is the majority of the country doesn't support this form of protest so that affects how the league is viewed

NBA has gotten off scotch free because they already have a fine in place if you don't stand and this isn't even an issue for NBA fans because the rules prevented it from ever becoming one

I been said using the flag as a target was too damn broad and way too many innocent people are getting lumped in with some rogue cops...

there has to be a better way to protest cops instead of basically just calling all Americans racist...it's fukking childish and stupid
I'm not white I'm Rican/Guatemalen/Italian

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
@Miami316 FOR BEIN A FLIP FLOPPING NERD WHO MADE A POSTING CAREER OUTA FOLLOWING AROUND OTHER POSTERS WHO MAKE HIM MAD AND KEEPING LOGS ON THEM .. HE’S ALSO A TURKISH WHITEBOY AND SUSPECTED WHITE SUPREMACIST WHO’S BEEN CALLED OUT MANY TIMES TO SHOW AND PROVE BUT OUTRIGHT REFUSES

HERE HE IS ON SOME 2010 JERSEY BURNIN CAVS FAN SHIIT WHEN BRON LEFT MIAMI:

fukk Uncle Tom James. Play for an owner who thinks your his property after popping off about Donald sterling. As long as he doesn't hold that trophy up ever again I'm good. Peice of shyt even cost Wade $41 million. Bet his bytch ass didn't have the stones to tell Haslem beforehand.

As much of a scumbag as Jordan is, he wasn't this type of fraud

Screamin a smith reporting that he's been among to leave for a year since his people didn't have a big enough hand in the organization and even tried to talk Carmelo into joining his front running ass. Please let melo go to Chicago. It'd be one more road block to him winning.

Likely meaning his ho ass planned on leaving during the finals. It'd explain his quitting in the final minutes of game 5. Nice to see he ran from Riley challenging him. That's what happens when you grow up without a father.

:scust:

AND NOW HE ONE OF THE MORE SHAMELESS LEBRON GROUPIES HERE

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
Yeah... @Sccit definitely need to be gone.

Like yesterday.

I swear dude can't wait to the clock hits zero to shyt on LeBron and it backfires on him every single time. I remember when the Cavs played the Wizards last season and something happened in the 4th and he was shytting on Bron before the game ended, then he ended up hitting the three with a second left to tie the game :mjlol:

Daps
@SirBiatch for being a pedophile. I can't post the video from his FB account because he deleted it. But I can assure you, he was filming himself in a park full with children playing talking about 'everybody loves kids'.
You all know he doesn't have kids.
:scust:

I can assure you I'm not fabricating this and not trolling. Lots of people saw the video I've posted from his account.

Edit: this are the quick replies I got after posting the video from his acc. before he went in damage control and had it all wiped.
kh8rWqy.jpg
hold up.. what the fukk..? :gucci:

btw @iseetrolledpeople he actually cant scrub the vid.. i forgot the exact way, but you can still find it in cache(i believe).. :mjgrin:

@The Dust King @OnlyInCalifornia @malc @Monoblock @Billy Ocean @homiedontplaydat @NormanConnors @biscuitsnbangers @Urbanmiracle @spliz @TheDarceKnight @IronFist @malbaker86 @unstoppable589 @Newark88 @DANJ! @RichYung @Illeye buckmatic @Big Mel @Jerz-2 @The Jewnited States @Art Barr @Ineedmoney504 @SoulController @beaniemac @ThisWorldAintRight @ORDER_66 @R$G META @FreshAIG @Tuaminator @Rakim Allah @torcher @RebelX @Ensi @Walt @Geoffrey_Chaucer @mobbinfms @blazn101 @Ill Clinton @Won Won @Animal House @Cynic @Soundbwoy @My First Timbs @Dillah810 @Get Right @hex @Motife43 @MrFettuccinePockets @Insensitive @Danie84 @Cabbage Patch @MooseMouthMthafuga @beaniemac @Da King @WOLF2007 @Vintage Eclectic @BlackMajik @keond @seanlacosa @Abstract83 @n01es run this @phonthought3000 @noble @doublenegative @ReasonableMatic @Cold Blooded @DreadBrown @SUBZ @CaughtInTWebb @General Mills @wild100sboy @IllmaticDelta @Deege @Nigmund Freud @JamieFoxxHairline @SmarkMero @stomachlines @WMG the 2nd @Zero @Morose Polymath @N.J.stan @Bishop_BP_Jakes @Poitier @Barnett114 @BmoreGorilla @Lootpack @Piff Perkins @steadyrighteous @TezMilli @synistr @tuckdog @Muad'dib @Tetris v2.0

:salute:

Fart Knocker

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly->NYC->Philly
@Fart Knocker

The censored word is 'Jig' which is short for 'jiggaboo'. I don't know why anyone with a hint of color would call someone by this name:francis:.

are you fukking stupid? are you retarded? have you not read why I called these people out? its "jew" you fukking fakkit. thats why i got banned, for saying jew. do your research before you run your mouth fakkit.

Status
Not open for further replies.