Kingshango

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
giphy.gif

Daps
Damn

All this complaining about the racist trolls and y’all only tag one racist troll?
what about cats that have multiple racism, race baiting & hate speech warnings..? :lupe:

and, to be honest Nap has rode with racists plenty of times.. and, whoever was behind his account one day- spelled his screenname wrong.. yet, hes still here.. :patrice:

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
@SirBiatch for being a pedophile. I can't post the video from his FB account because he deleted it. But I can assure you, he was filming himself in a park full with children playing talking about 'everybody loves kids'.
You all know he doesn't have kids.
:scust:

I can assure you I'm not fabricating this and not trolling. Lots of people saw the video I've posted from his account.

Edit: this are the quick replies I got after posting the video from his acc. before he went in damage control and had it all wiped.
kh8rWqy.jpg

:ohhh:

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i just spent about 10 minutes going through the white troll list. came up with some names. :lolbron:

Nah I'm sick and fukking tired of this shyt. Black people are ALWAYS the first to make anything into racism and play the fukking victim card over shyt that has nothing to do with race. They see you eating a watermelon and claim you're being racist. Everyone always wants to look for excuses for why black people get shafted when the reality is that some of them are just flat out terrible people. Obviously that isn't the case here, but there are so many times where they would be better off shutting the fukk up and not making themselves look foolish by making everything into a goddamn race debate

@Mentch15

@street heat for responding to this post with

what about that isnt true?

i invite you all to do your own research. The White Troll List Is Back (mods please dont delete)

:mjgrin:

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
BRON GROUPIES SHOWING THEY ASS IN THIS MUFUCCA

fukk you cac you bring nothing to the sports section only some dumb child like arguments and you get shytted on in every thread you make. there are 3 folks in here saying you need to be banned.
@Houston911 get this 6'5 p*ssy outta here

edit- the homie @Ricky Fontaine makes it 4 folks who say this bytch @Sccit needs to get banned :wow:

Status
Not open for further replies.