1st Annual Memorial Day Purge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goodbye World

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
the cac posters that drop the n-bomb.

who was the poster that the thread was made about him and his neg rep responses?

also @koven just ask @spliz.

@Houston911

@ZEB WALTON

U mad nilla

As opposed to you and your fellow blck people who are racist

Shut the fukk up you whiny bytch. Mad cuz i like a black girl. Go get some p*ssy instead of being mad a boy likes a girl. fukks wrong with you wasting yours/my time over this.

*whitesout

I actually just had some black guys, 5 in a 4 door, try and play me out at a traffic stop. Until i pointed out they got 5 in a 4 door like sardines and im in a new whip. Wheres the 50 in entourage gif when you need it

White people problems:takedat:

i swear, jesus christ could heal 10000000000 black people and then one day drop the n bomb, yall would be crying for months over it too.

Who said i had it hard. Stop actin like yall aint racist. I bet hulks done more for black people then all yall did for whites combined

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
Daps
Dude wth? That thread people came at me and my People. What I said doesn’t mean I should be banned they’re worst cars pretendjng to black saying worst things
You made slave jokes and said we have no culture but you on this website , you gotta go. Already got your boy Grano Grano out the paint earlier

Status
Not open for further replies.