1925-2025 New York Giants Thread: 100 Years in the making

bigde09

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Jason Garrett being hired as an OC still blows my mind. Mara an idiot. Texans and Lions putting up points with less talent is disturbing. Gonna be a long year for us. My hope is Chicago struggles as well. We get two high picks, sure up OL and DL with Kayvon and Ealy and wait for DJ in two years. We need a bridge QB next season, maybe Mariota or someone cheap. Fire Gettleman and Fire Garrett. Bring in an OC who actually understands modern offenses and a GM who understands analytics and positional value/building assets. They’ll promote someone from inside though, the nepotism in this organisation is crippling.

DJ looked good in his rookie season but the turnovers are still happening in Year 3. We needed a better OC to see what his level was really at but it’s too late now. Some of the playcalling on 3rd down is cowardly. No chance of converting and always short fo the sticks. How many times are we going to run stick, or 5 yard curl routes. I can’t even watch our games our offense is bottom tier.
When Garrett was hired it was clear that Mara still had his head up his ass. It’s that “Giants way” shyt that makes this team stuck in the Stone Age. We play like it’s 1998.

Megadeus

Superstar
Daps

so there is a big blue thread
full
Sup fellas. here for the 2021-22 pity party. better late then never

Megadeus

Superstar
Daps
Any of my brehs in here familiar with the QBs coming out this season? Worth a high pick? Or do we wait for one in two seasons? We desperately need a franchise DE and maybe a RT this draft if there are elite prospects there. Wouldn’t force a QB pick.

Multiple early mock drafts have us taking the QB from Oklahoma. He could play
He's a breh but he just may be light enough to fool our front office:mjpls:

Apparently the EDGE DE from Oregon is also supposed to be a beast

If we're really the worst team in the league as many believe, thered be way too much pressure to pass up on either of them with our projected draft spot.

K-Deini

GOAT
Supporter
Daps
I'm not overreacting. Let's see what they do tonight with gates shifting to guard and a new center