1925-2025 New York Giants Thread: 100 Years in the making

Mike the Executioner

What went on up there? Poppers and weird sex!
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, New York
There are giants fans who have argued the fluke 2016 season set the franchise back like 5 years because it’s convinced ownership that they were closer than they actually were when they needed to blow it up and start over.

You have more thoughts on this? I was hoping the Giants would make it that year, and I remember the media making a big deal out of that boat trip. :mjpls:

MAGNETO.

#STARKSET #LEMONCAKEGANG #NYGBIGBLUE
Daps
Reppin
NY FOOTBALL GIANTS. #STARKSET
Jason Garrett being hired as an OC still blows my mind. Mara an idiot. Texans and Lions putting up points with less talent is disturbing. Gonna be a long year for us. My hope is Chicago struggles as well. We get two high picks, sure up OL and DL with Kayvon and Ealy and wait for DJ in two years. We need a bridge QB next season, maybe Mariota or someone cheap. Fire Gettleman and Fire Garrett. Bring in an OC who actually understands modern offenses and a GM who understands analytics and positional value/building assets. They’ll promote someone from inside though, the nepotism in this organisation is crippling.

DJ looked good in his rookie season but the turnovers are still happening in Year 3. We needed a better OC to see what his level was really at but it’s too late now. Some of the playcalling on 3rd down is cowardly. No chance of converting and always short fo the sticks. How many times are we going to run stick, or 5 yard curl routes. I can’t even watch our games our offense is bottom tier.

Last edited:

MAGNETO.

Daps
Reppin
I never understood why they drafted this guy in the first place.

we should’ve took Josh Allen (EDGE) or Brian Burns and waited a year for Herbert. Gettleman knew his ass was on the clock and took a QB to buy more time. I hate him, John Mara and Chris Mara. They’ve messed up this rebuild tremendously.

Last edited:

bigde09

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There are giants fans who have argued the fluke 2016 season set the franchise back like 5 years because it’s convinced ownership that they were closer than they actually were when they needed to blow it up and start over.
Biggest issue was taking too long to move on from Eli. He was done after 2015. And now the rebuild they are doing now isn’t working. It all starts with Mara. Every season it’s the same issues. Different coaches, players, gm it don’t matter the problems start with him.

MAGNETO.

Daps
Reppin
We have to play mistake free and perfect football to put up at most 20 points. shyt is sad . You see other teams fail on 4th down, have turnovers and still put up 20 and more with ease.

MAGNETO.

Daps
Reppin
Any of my brehs in here familiar with the QBs coming out this season? Worth a high pick? Or do we wait for one in two seasons? We desperately need a franchise DE and maybe a RT this draft if there are elite prospects there. Wouldn’t force a QB pick.