1925-2025 New York Giants Thread: 100 Years in the making

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
I dont understand how gettleman has stayed around this long. They’ve been awful the whole time he’s been here.

Some how Mara comes into every year thinking things will be different. He’s a big part of the problem. He’s clueless
That entire bloodline I won't gone from here:hhh:

Pack2

..Pack2..
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
We are just a flat out bad football team.

Bad teams find ways to lose and we never fail to do so.

From missed assignments to drive killing penalties, to mental lapses, bad play calling, etc.

A good team puts that game away after the Bradberry pick
A good team doesn't even need the Bradberry pick bc we execute on the Slayton TD
A good team doesn't let WASH score in 2 plays after kicking the FG once we miss the Slayton play
A good team doesn't need to use a timeout with less than minute left bc we can't get our guys off the field in time
A good team doesn't jump offsides on a game winning FG attempt

You get the point. I can go on and on. I'm disgusted with what I'm seeing already.

AJtheOne

Nets/Giants/Yankees
Daps
Reppin
N.E.W. Jerz/#TNT
Why did we draft toney again?

To run a weak attempt at a reverse every game. You know, the one that goes for either -5yds or 9yds max.
Breh already spoke about how he doesn't like his role:francis:

maybe we just need a bit more time to gel? :patrice:

We do have quite a few new additions dont we?

I agree. Maybe if Judge would have actually played the guys in preseason we would have been a lil more ahead in that department:martin:

AJtheOne

Nets/Giants/Yankees
Daps
Reppin
N.E.W. Jerz/#TNT
Sawa clip on IG where the long snapper, moved the ball and caused Lawrence to jump off sides.

Should have been a false start

MAGNETO.

#STARKSET #LEMONCAKEGANG #NYGBIGBLUE
Daps
Reppin
NY FOOTBALL GIANTS. #STARKSET
maybe we just need a bit more time to gel? :patrice:

We do have quite a few new additions dont we?

Terrible loss but I was thinking this too. Especially if we continue to use the option with DJ our offense might be okay. We gotta throw it to Kenny G more often in the red zone though. He was getting held like a mfer. Also hope we work Toney in better. Those telegraphed gimmick end arounds are terrible. Why does Garrett call that after every big play? Then we lose momentum. We should be running some WR screens with him at the very least.

Our defense looking like hot garbage though smh.

MAGNETO.

#STARKSET #LEMONCAKEGANG #NYGBIGBLUE
Daps
Reppin
NY FOOTBALL GIANTS. #STARKSET
I know that negative receiving yard stat is killing Toney, they’re running that joke into the ground all over social media. Get him an early reception so he can get that off his back. Also, let my guy return punts and kicks ffs.