1925-2025 New York Giants Thread: 100 Years in the making

Pack2

..Pack2..
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Why are you spending energy posting against this?

Tell me what is wrong about attacking racists who attack the former player?

Why are you pouring so much into me laughing at racist?
How nice of you to omit what I’m posting against.

“Geno’s revenge”

Silly

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
“Attack”? I never used that word. But you fell back to name calling bc now I’m a “race traitor c00n”
:pachaha:
Why are you spending energy on me laughin at racists who sent racist death threats to former player’s dad?

I did something wrong with that how?

NYC Rebel

Daps
How nice of you to omit what I’m posting against.

“Geno’s revenge”

Silly
You think he’s not happy that those racist are unhappy with the result? You think he forgot about that? Do you know any Black people?

NYC Rebel

Daps
Ok? Thanks for your 12 months Geno.
Congrats on the win.
Racist fans (wfan/death threats) prevented your team from having him.

I told yall not to listen to Jets fans but the cism was too tasty.

Pack2

..Pack2..
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Racist fans (wfan/death threats) prevented your team from having him.

I told yall not to listen to Jets fans but the cism was too tasty.
Yes I toss and turn at night thinking about “where would the Giants be if we kept Geno?”

NYC Rebel

Daps
Yes I toss and turn at night thinking about “where would the Giants be if we kept Geno?”
I don’t care what you’ve done. You get mad when I call out the racist in your fanbase who drove him outta here. And you parroted them.

K-Deini

GOAT
Supporter
Daps
fukk those piece of shyt "fans" who sent death threats to geno and his family. They're inexcusable. Let's not mistake that for missing out on geno now. That was 5 years ago for Christ's sake. And he didn't show shyt until this year which is a lot longer than the average nfl player gets. I wish him nothing but the best.

K-Deini

GOAT
Supporter
Daps
6-2 going into the bye
1 home loss, 1 road loss
3-1 and 3-1 in each quarter of the season

If you told me this is where we would be, I’d sign for it all day every day. We got a lot to cleanup and I’m excited to see what we can do in the 2nd half
Let's see what Schoen does before the trade deadline. We will get a wr imo. Fans need some perspective though. We lost 2 offensive lineman last week and 3 on the year and have practice squad wrs. We are doing damn well. Let's handle business these next two weeks and go into that Thanksgiving game all hands on deck.

NYC Rebel

Daps
fukk those piece of shyt "fans" who sent death threats to geno and his family. They're inexcusable. Let's not mistake that for missing out on geno now. That was 5 years ago for Christ's sake. And he didn't show shyt until this year which is a lot longer than the average nfl player gets. I wish him nothing but the best.
So what did he show Mcadoo?

Something, right?

Bop Gun

Turn Me Loose, We Shall Overcome
Daps
Reppin
210 via 201
Giants FO need to trade or sign for a legit NFL Receiver. Jones and Barkley can't do it alone every single game.

Good thing we have a Bye Week so our players can heal up. Hopefully Golladay plays with a chip on his shoulder the rest of the way.