1925-2025 New York Giants Thread: 100 Years in the making

FlyBoy718

All Star
Daps
Reppin
BK
DJ throwing to a bunch of practice squad players who can't get open to save their lives. Every completed pass has a receiver blanketed by a Seahawks player.
Spare me the trash receiver argument. In today's NFL, it isn't difficult to find a receiver who can make plays for the QB. I'm not talking Cheetah levels of production neither. The problem is and always has been Daniel Jones. He's averaged 6.6 yards per attempt for his CAREER. He was playing against a below average pass defense, not the LOB. The Giants lack any vertical threat with him under center. Please don't tell me this smoke and mirrors record the Giants possess has Coli brehs caping for Danny Dimes. We could very easily be 3-5 and listening to amplified talk about what QB the Giants will pick in the upcoming draft.

K-Deini

GOAT
Supporter
Daps
So what did he show Mcadoo?

Something, right?
Plenty of players show promise, hence why they're in the league. Doesnt mean they deserve an infinite amount of time to finally come to fruition. At that point he was in the league 5 years. No team is allocating time and their job into a guy who hasn't shown any promise as a franchise qb. He then went on to be in the league 4 more years before his next chance. He came into his own finally. Much props to him. Don't know what more there is to say.

Megadeus

Superstar
Daps
Spare me the trash receiver argument. In today's NFL, it isn't difficult to find a receiver who can make plays for the QB. I'm not talking Cheetah levels of production neither. The problem is and always has been Daniel Jones. He's averaged 6.6 yards per attempt for his CAREER. He was playing against a below average pass defense, not the LOB. The Giants lack any vertical threat with him under center. Please don't tell me this smoke and mirrors record the Giants possess has Coli brehs caping for Danny Dimes. We could very easily be 3-5 and listening to amplified talk about what QB the Giants will pick in the upcoming draft.

DJ has been fine.

Our receivers haven't been making plays for the QB at all, these guys are lackluster.

If you think our receiving corps is the reason why we have 6 wins idk what to tell you

FlyBoy718

All Star
Daps
Reppin
BK
DJ has been fine.

Our receivers haven't been making plays for the QB at all, these guys are lackluster.

If you think our receiving corps is the reason why we have 6 wins idk what to tell you
Our head football coach, a rejuvenated, healthy, motivated Saquon, and timely D is the reason we're at six wins. Not Daniel James. He's never been the answer. Dude is averaging 175 yds/gm with 6 TDs. Let's be realistic here.

Ku$h Parker

I'm Nothin Correctable
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Prime Minister of S.B. Westside
Let's see what Schoen does before the trade deadline. We will get a wr imo. Fans need some perspective though. We lost 2 offensive lineman last week and 3 on the year and have practice squad wrs. We are doing damn well. Let's handle business these next two weeks and go into that Thanksgiving game all hands on deck.

🤞 & :lupe: for Jeudy

AJtheOne

Nets/Giants/Yankees
Daps
Reppin
N.E.W. Jerz/#TNT
Our head football coach, a rejuvenated, healthy, motivated Saquon, and timely D is the reason we're at six wins. Not Daniel James. He's never been the answer. Dude is averaging 175 yds/gm with 6 TDs. Let's be realistic here.

His passing numbers may not be spectacular but he's been using his legs and has made key plays when we needed it. You have to give him some sort of credit