1925-2025 New York Giants Thread: 100 Years in the making

Pack2

..Pack2..
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Geno’s revenge. Hope the Giants clowns who sent racist death threats to his dad are nourished
Revenge :mjlol:

Knew you’d be in here with this clown shyt.

Revenge is when he plays the Jets. YOUR team drafted Geno. YOUR team punched him in the jaw. YOUR team gave up on him. YOUR team was racist towards him. This was all way before any hate he received from Giants fans.

This act is old and tired already. There ain’t a single Giants fan losing sleep thinking about “what if we gave Geno a shot”

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Richie James was the leading receiver on the team coming into this game and there is no fukking shot he's lasting past this week just to show you the talent they have at receiver

I can't understand anyone saying they shouldn't be aggressive at the deadline at WR. Jones has nobody to throw to

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps

Revenge is when he plays the Jets. YOUR team drafted Geno. YOUR team punched him in the jaw. YOUR team gave up on him. YOUR team was racist towards him. This was all way before any hate he received from Giants fans.

This act is old and tired already. There ain’t a single Giants fan losing sleep thinking about “what if we gave Geno a shot”

Ive long shyt on the Jets about Geno. Why are you hopping on me for something I’ve long done? :mjlol:

I’m talking about “the racist Giants fans” who sent death threats to his dad and you are here defending them again. Why are you protecting them?

Youre a Race traitor c00n. You’re more angry at me for attacking them than at what they did

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown
Richie James was the leading receiver on the team coming into this game and there is no fukking shot he's lasting past this week just to show you the talent they have at receiver

I can't understand anyone saying they shouldn't be aggressive at the deadline at WR. Jones has nobody to throw to
Bellinger being out is also a big blow in the block and pass game. But yes, maybe this game was a decent wake up call in case there was doubt.

Problem is that a dude like Kadarius might have fukked the market up with what Shoen got for him.
:heh:

NYC Rebel

Daps

And Mr. Defender of racist Giants fans (which you are), Im rooting for Geno to son the Jets in Week 17 because they deserve it.

I love Black folks too much to get mad at someone for getting on bigots. You really feel a way that Im happy a player got back at a team whose fans sent racist threats to his father. I bet you’re willing to say he forgot all about that.

Pack2

..Pack2..
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ

Not a threat in sight. You’re speaking 100% facts.
Seattle was putting 10 in the box bc there was absolutely nobody on our team they should be afraid of outside of 26

Pack2

..Pack2..
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Ive long shyt on the Jets about Geno. Why are you hopping on me for something I’ve long done? :mjlol:

I’m talking about “the racist Giants fans” who sent death threats to his dad and you are here defending them again. Why are you protecting them?

Youre a Race traitor c00n. You’re more angry at me for attacking them than at what they did
:russ:
More name calling from you. I never defended racist NY/NJ Giants AND Jets fans. fukk them :pacspit:
But the Geno crusade you have is amusing to me. He played one season with NYG as back up in 2017. Played in one game. If this is his “revenge” game, that’s just downright pathetic and dishonest to what his REAL “revenge” game is. I’ll be glad when he beats the Jets. Can’t cheer for him to beat my team bc of some idiot racist fans.

NYC Rebel

Daps
:russ:
More name calling from you. I never defended racist NY/NJ Giants AND Jets fans. fukk them :pacspit:
But the Geno crusade you have is amusing to me. He played one season with NYG as back up in 2017. Played in one game. If this is his “revenge” game, that’s just downright pathetic and dishonest to what his REAL “revenge” game is. I’ll be glad when he beats the Jets. Can’t cheer for him to beat my team bc of some idiot racist fans.
Who did I attack in here? I dare you to answer that

Pack2

..Pack2..
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
And Mr. Defender of racist Giants fans (which you are), Im rooting for Geno to son the Jets in Week 17 because they deserve it.

I love Black folks too much to get mad at someone for getting on bigots. You really feel a way that Im happy a player got back at a team whose fans sent racist threats to his father. I bet you’re willing to say he forgot all about that.
There you go I’m glad you want him to get revenge against the Jets. THAT is his revenge game.

I never defended racist Giants fans you just like to argue and make shyt up :comeon:

NYC Rebel

Daps
There you go I’m glad you want him to get revenge against the Jets. THAT is his revenge game.

I never defended racist Giants fans you just like to argue and make shyt up :comeon:
Hope the Giants clowns who sent racist death threats to his dad are nourished

Why are you spending energy posting against this?

Tell me what is wrong about attacking racists who attack the former player?

Why are you pouring so much into me laughing at racist?