1925-2025 New York Giants Thread: 100 Years in the making

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
Right now, He certainly is. But What's that got to do with anything?

We gonna sit there and pretend he was playing this well his whole career? Come on breh. 2017 Geno wasn't that guy.
How could you know if he didn’t get the proper opportunity? That’s the point. He could’ve been the guy in 2017 but racist Giants fans who threatened his dad with death didn’t want a niqqa quarterback. He could’ve been playing the way he’s playing now back then if he was given the opportunity

Megadeus

Superstar
Daps
How could you know if he didn’t get the proper opportunity? That’s the point. He could’ve been the guy in 2017 but racist Giants fans who threatened his dad with death didn’t want a niqqa quarterback. He could’ve been playing the way he’s playing now back then if he was given the opportunity

Ehh. I wouldnt exactly call starting for the trash azz 2-9 Giants at the end of a nightmare season a "proper opportunity". He's had his chances in the past. It's different if we've never seen anything from him before but there was plenty of film on dude at the time. He'd been knocking around for 3-4 years already. Imo at the time I'd rather have Eli ride off into the sunset extending his streak than to see Geno start at any point. Racist c@cs weren't happy obviously, but It's more to the story why the fanbase was so triggered on that one.

I actually didn't know his pops received a death threat though I had to look that up. Wtf

Pedro Negro

Reefer & Sneakers
Daps
Reppin
New York fukkin' City
I was at the game last night. I fukking hate MetLife stadium more and more and more and more every time I step foot in the parking lot. I really don’t know how season-ticket holders do that shyt.

The transportation, the parking, the walking, the bathrooms, the horrible concessions, the look, the gray seats, the awful exterior, the shytty turf, the sound…there is absolutely NOTHING good about that stadium experience, and it should all be blown up on all sides.

They had Envy DJing throughout. Is this a new thing, and does it happen every week??

Don’t forget the matching band in the parking lot :troll:

Pack2

..Pack2..
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Ehh. I wouldnt exactly call starting for the trash azz 2-9 Giants at the end of a nightmare season a "proper opportunity". He's had his chances in the past. It's different if we've never seen anything from him before but there was plenty of film on dude at the time. He'd been knocking around for 3-4 years already. Imo at the time I'd rather have Eli ride off into the sunset extending his streak than to see Geno start at any point. Racist c@cs weren't happy obviously, but It's more to the story why the fanbase was so triggered on that one.

I actually didn't know his pops received a death threat though I had to look that up. Wtf
Shhh don’t tell Reb that. If you were against Gino starting in 2017, you’re racist just like the entire NY Giants fan base is. Doesn’t matter if you’re black, Puerto Rican, Dominican, white, whatever. Not wanting Eli benched for Gino in 2017 means you’re :mjpls:

Megadeus

Superstar
Daps
Shhh don’t tell Reb that. If you were against Gino starting in 2017, you’re racist just like the entire NY Giants fan base is. Doesn’t matter if you’re black, Puerto Rican, Dominican, white, whatever. Not wanting Eli benched for Gino in 2017 means you’re :mjpls:

Well if true, That's a shame.

Fam I've been DYING for the G men to draft a franchise black QB pretty much my whole life. Lol it's my dream.

And for the record I've always rooted for Geno. I thought he would take the next step in 2016. When homeboy broke Geno's jaw in the preseason everyone was ridiculing him. I was the only person I knew irl who legit felt bad for him missing out on his shot, While everyone was just mocking him. But he still underwhelmed when Fitzpatrick went down, so meh. They ain't need to bench the Honorable Elisha for us to see him again for the 50th time imo.

I'm glad he's doing well in Seattle.

Pack2

..Pack2..
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Well if true, That's a shame.

Fam I've been DYING for the G men to draft a franchise black QB pretty much my whole life. Lol it's my dream.

And for the record I've always rooted for Geno. I thought he would take the next step in 2016. When homeboy broke Geno's jaw in the preseason everyone was ridiculing him. I was the only person I knew irl who legit felt bad for him missing out on his shot, While everyone was just mocking him. But he still underwhelmed when Fitzpatrick went down, so meh. They ain't need to bench the Honorable Elisha for us to see him again for the 50th time imo.

I'm glad he's doing well in Seattle.
That’s all I’ve been saying for 5 years now it’s like groundhogs say with Reb and this Geno shyt.

I truly hope Geno kills it in Seattle. He deserves to be a QB in this league but the circumstances surrounding him starting in 2017, Eli getting benched, etc. goes way beyond race or sports talk BS as far as I’m concerned.

NYC Rebel

Daps
Im my own spokesperson. Your cac-like “then youre all racist” response is embarrassing, as if I carelessly finger point and throw such a serious tag around to folks I disagree with. :childplease:

Youre trash for saying that rubbish.

Pack2

..Pack2..
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Im my own spokesperson. Your cac-like “then youre all racist” response is embarrassing, as if I carelessly finger point and throw such a serious tag around.

Youre trash
You’re literally doing that bc I’m telling you why some Giants fans (including myself) didn’t want to bench Eli for Geno and YOU are telling ME what I was feeling and why I didn’t want Geno to start. That’s trash AF

NYC Rebel

Daps
You’re literally doing that bc I’m telling you why some Giants fans (including myself) didn’t want to bench Eli for Geno and YOU are telling ME what I was feeling and why I didn’t want Geno to start. That’s trash AF
You are trash bro. I don’t think appointment and make lazy allegations of racism. I said you parrot cacs who were racists falling for some bs as if it were football relevant. What the fukk are you talking about?

Pack2

..Pack2..
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
You are trash bro. I don’t think appointment and make lazy allegations of racism. I said you parrot cacs who were racists falling for some bs as if it were football relevant. What the fukk are you talking about?
Ok and I told you I don’t listen to sports talk radio so now what? What CACs am I parroting?

Call me whatever you want too I won’t stoop down to that level to call you out your name so cool bruh glad you think I’m trash.

NYC Rebel

Daps
Ok and I told you I don’t listen to sports talk radio so now what? What CACs am I parroting?

Call me whatever you want too I won’t stoop down to that level to call you out your name so cool bruh glad you think I’m trash.
You bought into the cac baggage on Geno, period. You lived in New York, stop acting as if you didn’t buy into his reputation and felt he wasn’t worth building upon. :childplease:

Then you have the nerve as a black man to say tell someone I’m a reckless finger-pointing racism guy like a defensive cac?

fukk outta here. You were already low level taking it there.

Pack2

..Pack2..
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
You bought into the cac baggage on Geno, period. You lived in New York, stop acting as if you didn’t buy into his reputation and felt he wasn’t worth building upon. :childplease:

Then you have the nerve as a black man to say tell someone I’m a reckless finger-pointing racism guy like a defensive cac?

fukk outta here. You were already low level taking it there.
You’re gonna die on this hill of telling me what I thought and what influences my own opinion, no matter what I say to you so what’s the point here? You just bored today or what?

NYC Rebel

Daps
You’re gonna die on this hill of telling me what I thought and what influences my own opinion, no matter what I say to you so what’s the point here? You just bored today or what?
You posted that I am a reckless racism finger-pointer. That’s what cacs do. You resorted to that shyt. This pretty much shows why you bought into that lie.

Pack2

..Pack2..
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
You posted that I am a reckless racism finger-pointer. That’s what cacs do. You resorted to that shyt. This pretty much shows why you bought into that lie.
YOU posted that shyt by telling us why we were against Geno starting. I didn’t have to post shyt. And here you go again telling me what lie I bought into…bc you know me. shyt is tired already and we are derailing the team thread with nonsense. I said what I said a million times on this topic I’m done.
:hubie: