1925-2025 New York Giants Thread: 100 Years in the making

MalaKai

Luv is Luv
Daps
Reppin
#WeDemBoyz
What asswhooping? Maybe for Daniel Jones but he’s used to that. It was a hard fought game on both sides, they Giants just didn’t capitalize when they had the chance to
Bullshyt...Refs took 10 points off the board at least...Cowboys dominated the whole game other than the Barkley run.

Hate to see Sterling go down off no contact though.

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Daniel Jones got completely outplayed by a back up QB and Twitter fans still trying to act like that was some type of good game :dead:
"The best game of his career"
He played like shyt. Granted a lot of that was out of his control but he wasn't good at all

Rottweiler

All Star
Daps
Daniel Jones got completely outplayed by a back up QB and Twitter fans still trying to act like that was some type of good game :dead:
He played like shyt. Granted a lot of that was out of his control but he wasn't good at all
I'm so tired of Giants fans on social media making excuses for Jones. He might not always be the problem but he's not the solution either

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!

Complexion for the protection

You always get the benefit of the doubt as a cac.

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Lol people at ESPN suggesting Giants should trade Saquon :mjlol:

Media had the Giants best player OBJ run out of town with false narratives and what did that do? Literally destroyed the entire offense cause they've yet to replace him with anything close to a competent NFL WR
So the suggestion again is to trade the only player on the entire team who can make a fukking play? :beli:

3rdLetter

Pushin afros back to '76
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Qnz, NYC
Caught parts of the game yesterday and from what I saw, if DJ keeps this up he can forget about being franchised. He's essentially a game manager and auditioning to be a competent backup. You can see some changes in him b/c of the coaching (keeping his eyes downfield, not fumbling, not taking off after his first read) but it's not enough unless his production goes way up. The oline was brutal. Neal b/c he's a rookie so I'm not gonna be hard on him. Thomas had a rough rookie season and has been a beast ever since so I'll give Neal that same slack. The guards and center though :huhldup: . No Leonard on the d-line and it definitely showed. Thibs and Ojulari first games so it's whatever but I'm excited on what they could be. This essentially a bad team with a lot of heart and what feels like the right coaches for the first time in years.