1925-2025 New York Giants Thread: 100 Years in the making

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Caught parts of the game yesterday and from what I saw, if DJ keeps this up he can forget about being franchised. He's essentially a game manager and auditioning to be a competent backup. You can see some changes in him b/c of the coaching (keeping his eyes downfield, not fumbling, not taking off after his first read) but it's not enough unless his production goes way up. The oline was brutal. Neal b/c he's a rookie so I'm not gonna be hard on him. Thomas had a rough rookie season and has been a beast ever since so I'll give Neal that same slack. The guards and center though :huhldup: . No Leonard on the d-line and it definitely showed. Thibs and Ojulari first games so it's whatever but I'm excited on what they could be. This essentially a bad team with a lot of heart and what feels like the right coaches for the first time in years.
The fact I've heard anyone even float the idea of franchise tagging Daniel Jones is insulting
He's a fukking back up QB at best.
Geno Smith and Jacoby Brissett are better than his scrub ass and are much cheaper. Granted they're not very good either (I actually think Brissett is solid) but at least that would mean not spending 40mil on a back up QB

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
The fact I've heard anyone even float the idea of franchise tagging Daniel Jones is insulting
Geno Smith and Jacoby Brissett are better than his scrub ass and are much cheaper. Granted they're not very good either (I actually think Brissett is solid) but at least that would mean not spending 40mil on a back up QB
u sure u want them tiki torches outside MetLife?

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown
u sure u want them tiki torches outside MetLife?
I was at the game last night. I fukking hate MetLife stadium more and more and more and more every time I step foot in the parking lot. I really don’t know how season-ticket holders do that shyt.

The transportation, the parking, the walking, the bathrooms, the horrible concessions, the look, the gray seats, the awful exterior, the shytty turf, the sound…there is absolutely NOTHING good about that stadium experience, and it should all be blown up on all sides.

They had Envy DJing throughout. Is this a new thing, and does it happen every week??

Last edited:

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
Geno is top 10 in QBR in the NFL.

krazykid18

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Geno is top 10 in QBR in the NFL.

Giant fans rioted when he rightfully replaced Eli and then got Odell out of town for Eli like come on do you know the fanbase you are dealing with

got McAdoo and Reese out of the paint after a successful season,... and 3 coaches later and 2 gms we are still in a shytty place with QB

NYC Rebel

Daps
Giant fans rioted when he rightfully replaced Eli and then got Odell out of town for Eli like come on do you know the fanbase you are dealing with
And they sent death threats to his dad. While hiding behind this “we know who Geno is already! Play Davis Webb” when being bigots.

Word to @Pack2 and them. :mjpls:

Last edited:

Mantle Drunk

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
I was at the game last night. I fukking hate MetLife stadium more and more and more and more every time I step foot in the parking lot. I really don’t know how season-ticket holders do that shyt.

The transportation, the parking, the walking; the bathrooms, the horrible concessions, the look, the fray seats, the awful exterior, the shytty turf, the sound…there is absolutely NOTHING good about that stadium experience, and it should all be blown up on all sides.

They had Envy DJing throughout. Is this a new thing, and does it happen every week??
My friend had 4 tickets to Sundays game for free. He was pushing for me to go and I wanted no part of it. He was pushing that if I go it would be the same 4 people who went to the game in Tennessee and it would be good luck.

I ended up agreeing but luckily something came up so I still had to back out.

It’s sad that I rather not go to my favorite football teams stadium for free and instead would rather stay at home on my couch and watch it on tv.

Stadium is garbage.

Megadeus

Superstar
Daps

got McAdoo and Reese out of the paint after a successful season,... and 3 coaches later and 2 gms we are still in a shytty place with QB

:comeon:Eli needed like one more game for the streak. It was a few games left of a completely trashed season.

The fxck were we trotting Geno out there for? To start the game?

It ain't like he was some qb of the future who needed game experience. Like fam it's Geno.

bigde09

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Daniel Jones got completely outplayed by a back up QB and Twitter fans still trying to act like that was some type of good game :dead:
"The best game of his career"
He played like shyt. Granted a lot of that was out of his control but he wasn't good at all
These dudes love blaming the offensive line. When the offense stinks for three straight seasons with 3 different coaches and 2 different offensive lines you have to look at the one common denominator :heh:

krazykid18

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:comeon:Eli needed like one more game for the streak. It was a few games left of a completely trashed season.

It ain't like he was some qb of the future who needed game experience. Like fam it's Geno.

One more game for what streak, he wasn't close to breaking Favre's record when the Giants sat him,

How dudes just come in these threads and make up their own history is amazing too me

Megadeus

Superstar
Daps
One more game for what streak, he wasn't close to breaking Favre's record when the Giants sat him,

How dudes just come in these threads and make up their own history is amazing too me

:dahell:When the fxck did I say anything about Favres record?

NYC Rebel

Daps

Who is putting up better numbers than your current qb.

Megadeus

Superstar
Daps
Who is putting up better numbers than your current qb.

Right now, He certainly is. But What's that got to do with anything?

We gonna sit there and pretend he was playing this well his whole career? Come on breh. 2017 Geno wasn't that guy.