1925-2025 New York Giants Thread: 100 Years in the making

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown
Kayvon had wrist surgery, don't know how long he will be out. Hopefully AO steps up. Nabers is out too
I imagine Kayvon won’t be back til early Nov, and yea, I’m just glad Azeez hasn’t missed a game yet for once.

Gotta score against Cincy whether it rains or not. Come on, don’t be the one team that makes their defense look good.

Deonte can’t catch a break with the WR matchups so far. So I’m eager to see how he does against Chase.
:whew:

Exit9NJturnpike

Gmen Giants Big Blue
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Brunswick, NJ
I imagine Kayvon won’t be back til early Nov, and yea, I’m just glad Azeez hasn’t missed a game yet for once.

Gotta score against Cincy whether it rains or not. Come on, don’t be the one team that makes their defense look good.

Deonte can’t catch a break with the WR matchups so far. So I’m eager to see how he does against Chase.
:whew:

This will probably be Azeez last year with us. I'm hoping he's hungry and plays well to make himself more desirable in free agency.

• Sad
Reactions: Rev

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY

This is why it’s crucial to be in a position to draft Cam or Shadeur. Giants are looking to be a treadmill team, but fans here and elsewhere are talking themselves into thinking this year can be “solid”.

Lose 11+ games; draft Cam or Shadeur, and we can finally build to being a contender instead of a perineal 6-9 win team w/ DJ.

PHamm

Superstar
Daps
This is why it’s crucial to be in a position to draft Cam or Shadeur. Giants are looking to be a treadmill team, but fans here and elsewhere are talking themselves into thinking this year can be “solid”.

Lose 11+ games; draft Cam or Shadeur, and we can finally build to being a contender instead of a perineal 6-9 win team w/ DJ.
Yall ain't drafting a black QB that high

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
A lake near Tampa FL
Daniel Jones as a starter is 1-13 in prime time games :unimpressed:
kevin-hart-kevin.gif