1925-2025 New York Giants Thread: 100 Years in the making

AJtheOne

Nets/Giants/Yankees
Daps
Reppin
N.E.W. Jerz/#TNT
So sick of this shyt brehs.

7 points at home?!??

Jones just isn’t good enough, simple as that. Games like tonight was very winnable. But he just doesn’t make enough winning plays when it really matters:ld:I never thought he would be elite but I hope he would good enough to not hold us back but smh .

AJtheOne

Nets/Giants/Yankees
Daps
Reppin
N.E.W. Jerz/#TNT
How hard is it to find a decent kicker? Tonight and the Washington game was loss because of the lack of fg threat:snoop: unbelievable.

What is this a high school team:dead: pathetic how bad our organization has become

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
So sick of this shyt brehs.

7 points at home?!??

Jones just isn’t good enough, simple as that. Games like tonight was very winnable. But he just doesn’t make enough winning plays when it really matters:ld:I never thought he would be elite but I hope he would good enough to not hold us back but smh .

This is why getting on the hype train last week was foolish. Sure DJ is decent, but you can’t compete for a title w/ him as the starter.

Lowkey this season is going pretty solid. The team is in the race to draft a qb this spring; Daboll is losing but looking good in losses so he has a case to keep his job, and line play(defense and offensive) has been solid. The Giants next year can possibly get a solid rookie qb; a good rb, and compete for a final playoff spot in 2025.

Worst come to worst, the Giants should trade up for a qb in April. I don’t want them to trade multiple firsts, but I trade two first rounders and a 3rd for Cam.

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown
it is absolutely PAINFUL to watch this unqualified trash play professional QB. i get so annoyed when he gets back to the sideline every time to look at the tablet. you don't know wtf you're looking at...stop lying to yourself and everyone else.

he has no idea what he sees, doesn't know how to process anything, stares his first option down every time, can barely ever throw accurately past a couple yards, is scared shytless for the rest of the game whenever any type of pressure is near early, he's literally not smart with the run plays/hits he takes and he's probably on some type of medication 24/7.
:trash: :camby:

Last edited: