19 Black Owned Luxury Brands To Support Instead of GUCCI and Prada

LiveFromLondon

Superstar
Daps
Blindly supporting a business that's black owned doesn't do anything. We know nothing about the black CEO except they're black. Who is s/he? Where is his/her mind at? Are they investing in the black community?

This right here. Being a black owner is not enough for me. I want to support Black Business owners with a Black Wall Street mentality.
:patrice:But Niccas dont have these same expectations for Cac brands but still blindly support them so wouldnt it be disinginous to not support black brands because of ur statement:jbhmm:

Daps
Reppin
Westside Atl Perry Homes
My bruh been putting me on to this. I don't mind, but I want to ask these fukkers about prices. I make good money. I dont blow money on the Gucci, Prada, la, and all that. I do buy expensive shyt at times, but damn. Black owned company that makes boxers want 35 to 50 for 9ne pair. I'm like damn. I want to support, but I ain't spending 50 bucks on draws I'll be farting in n shyt. Even tho I can afford, but I feel like you have to at least sell something for the black ppl that wont kill their pockets. I know a lot of folks that want to buy black, but they always saying why they have to charge so much. I did cop a pair of 150 loafers from this black shoe maker. Comfy as a bytch buck naked on my silk sheets.

Daps
Reppin
Lwo Lakeset
My bruh been putting me on to this. I don't mind, but I want to ask these fukkers about prices. I make good money. I dont blow money on the Gucci, Prada, la, and all that. I do buy expensive shyt at times, but damn. Black owned company that makes boxers want 35 to 50 for 9ne pair. I'm like damn. I want to support, but I ain't spending 50 bucks on draws I'll be farting in n shyt. Even tho I can afford, but I feel like you have to at least sell something for the black ppl that wont kill their pockets. I know a lot of folks that want to buy black, but they always saying why they have to charge so much. I did cop a pair of 150 loafers from this black shoe maker. Comfy as a bytch buck naked on my silk sheets.

Shut your broke rambling ass up

Daps

Quality doesn’t come cheap. Why should black entrepreneurs undercut the value of what they’ve created to accommodate black customers? Seems like a criticism reserved for black businesses. :francis:

Daps
Reppin
Westside Atl Perry Homes
Quality doesn’t come cheap. Why should black entrepreneurs undercut the value of what they’ve created to accommodate black customers? Seems like a criticism reserved for black businesses. :francis:
Not criticizing bruh. Just saying tho. I shop with a few black owned companies. But a lot of them got some crazy prices. I've only owned a few pieces of that euro shyt. Just wish there were some more reasonable prices. I make around 65k a yr. I don't like spending money like that. I would support more, but some of those prices be stupid high. Bought some boxer briefs from a black owned company. 40$ a pair. I support, but really, 40 for draws.