19 Black Owned Luxury Brands To Support Instead of GUCCI and Prada

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Despite the backlash its good stuff..no need to ever buy from these devils.

Lets really make Gucci famous and totally boycott them along with Prada and H&M etc..

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Why does it take things like this happening for black people to say....."we as black people should be supporting and spending our money with...........other black people":lupe:

Why does it take cacs literally saying "fukk you n1ggers" for us to see the value in ourselves and each other?

It never fails . We spend spend spend and give our money to other races with no hesitation but ONLY when we feel disrespected do we finally wake up and say "we should have been supporting OUR OWN the whole time" :mjcry:

Links to black owned businesses pop up out the blue ONLY when it's made obvious that the others have no need for us any longer.

It's extremely saddening how little we value ourselves .

same clown ass nikkaz and birds still gonna buy their shyt.

Daps
I never seen nobody rock this. What the fukk is a Armando Cabral? LOL. shyt sound goofy. Migos and Future don't be talking about this shyt. If you ain't Gucci, Prada, or Fendi, I ain't fukking wit you. :troll:

Nah, but this is dope:

Oil_rolltop_alternate_shot_2.png

Just sent them an email to ask about the volume and straps so I can use it as a backpack. There doesn't seem to be any included. If they can outfit this as a backpack, I'm copping. Off White is :trash:, though. Don't care if it's black owned. shyt is terrible and only exists because of the Ye cosign. :francis:

Last edited:

detach

Banned
Daps
Reppin
OHIO
Blindly supporting a business that's black owned doesn't do anything. We know nothing about the black CEO except they're black. Who is s/he? Where is his/her mind at? Are they investing in the black community?

This right here. Being a black owner is not enough for me. I want to support Black Business owners with a Black Wall Street mentality.