18-Year-Old High School Basketball Star "Tony Farmer" Collapses In Court

DalMem

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Once the state picks up the charges its out of the girlfriends hands. They probably paid the bytch to not press charges.

Dude is only a 3 Star recruit, not a 5 Star McDonald All-American type of players. So, I doubt he have money to pay her off.

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I feel sorry for his family, but he got what he deserved. They have a video of him stomping the bytch out. They shoulda gave him 10 years.

n1ggas like u should be the ones being put in jail for making dumb statements like this.

10 years? really?

even 7 days of being locked away in a hell hole and constantly fearing for life when amongst savages, is enough to set anyone straight.

cats like u just start throwing "years" out like ur giving out candy. fuccking moron.

i think most people deserve some type of chance. in the case of this dude, maybe a month woulda been good enoough for him to understand that prison aint the place u want to EVER come to. thats enough time for anyone with common sense to get the picture. if after that he finds himself in another beef with the law, then he deserves whatever the judge sends his way.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
n1ggas like u should be the ones being put in jail for making dumb statements like this.

10 years? really?

even 7 days of being locked away in a hell hole and constantly fearing for life when amongst savages, is enough to set anyone straight.

cats like u just start throwing "years" out like ur giving out candy. fuccking moron.

i think most people deserve some type of chance. in the case of this dude, maybe a month woulda been good enoough for him to understand that prison aint the place u want to EVER come to. thats enough time for anyone with common sense to get the picture. if after that he finds himself in another beef with the law, then he deserves whatever the judge sends his way.

I agree with you that people deserve another chance. Maybe if he just lost control and hit her then i could understand a more lenient charge. But in this case a 6 foot 200 pound man kidnapped and beat a young woman. People have been charged with attempted murder for lesser charges. In my opinion the three years he got was a blessing cause it could have been way worse. If one of those kicks had landed in the correct spot we might be talking about a murder case.

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I agree with you that people deserve another chance. Maybe if he just lost control and hit her then i could understand a more lenient charge. But in this case a 6 foot 200 pound man kidnapped and beat a young woman. People have been charged with attempted murder for lesser charges. In my opinion the three years he got was a blessing cause it could have been way worse. If one of those kicks had landed in the correct spot we might be talking about a murder case.
nah, three years isn't justified. i dont think u understand how long three years is.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
nah, three years isn't justified. i dont think u understand how long three years is.

Belive me I do. I spent 8 months in jail just for some weed and pills. And your telling me a guy that kidnaped and beats a woman, and it's all caught on tape should only get a month. Like I said people have spent more time locked up for much lesser charges. There is a young man that recently got 25 years for being the lookout on a robbery.