$1699 A Month Apartment In Houston, Tx

TM101

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's a great deal.

In San Diego, that's like $2700-3500
Houston doesn't have 1/4 of the things of San Diego. San Diego is a real city while Houston is a gigantic suburb. All things considered, San Diego is a better value if someone can afford it.

• Dap
Reactions: TEH

Richard Glidewell

Superstar
Daps
Houston doesn't have 1/4 of the things of San Diego. San Diego is a real city while Houston is a gigantic suburb. All things considered, San Diego is a better value if someone can afford it.
Just say you have a regional or weather bias and you would be better off than saying this........because this statement you made ain't based on any truth

Richard Glidewell

Superstar
Daps
I lived in Houston and Galveston, I am speaking from experience.
Then that means you were a shut in and didn't even partake in anything if that is what you took from that.......there is not a thing you can name in San Diego aside from military bases and them big ass homeless encampments that houston doen't have 2 of the same if not more........

WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps
Is that actually Houston or some far out suburb built on a flood plain?

South of the Medical Center, basically hood adjacent, west of 288.

She's a hop, skip, and a jump from all the fun.

Keep in mind - if she wanted a new house in a nice neighborhood - she'd be further out. But they built a grip of nice apartments (and a Jollibee) for the nurses and medical professionals.

Medicine is bigger than oil in Houston.

Taco

All Star
Daps
Then that means you were a shut in and didn't even partake in anything if that is what you took from that.......there is not a thing you can name in San Diego aside from military bases and them big ass homeless encampments that houston doen't have 2 of the same if not more........
Nice beaches, and the best Mexican food besides taking a trip across the border, which is about 30minutes away. The snow is 2 hrs away, and on a good season you can hit the slopes and the beach in the same day. You can hike the mountains, and night life is decent. Been to Houston in the summer time and I was miserable cause of the humidity. Oh yeah and a functioning power grid.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I lived in a studio on 16th street (The Woodner) for about 7 years and it went from $850 (2009) to 2k before I left. Can't imagine what that shyt is now
That’s the most expensive quadrant, prices are ridiculous . In 2016 you could get a one bedroom for 1200. It’s almost double that now and the square footage has gotten smaller and two of your neighbors going be on vouchers paying a fraction of what you do while not working

And if you want parking space, that’s an extra 200 a month