16 years later, RIP to the only GOAT we knew, Tupac "2Pac" Shakur....

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
"My young homies stay strong,I wonder if you'll listen to a nikka when he gone are you still down":obama:

Headcase

The Angry Young Man
Daps
Reppin
North Carolina
I can't call Pac the G.O.A.T, for the same reason i can't call Biggie, Pun, or L the G.O.A.T.: because they were cut down in the prime of their careers. I guess the difference with Pac is he had a storied career before his death, and didnt just die before his second album came out, but after that 7 Day Theory album, who knows where he was gonna go from there....

I will pay my respects though, cause Pac did make "Me Against the World", which is in my top 5 Hip-Hop albums of all time.

Mandizi

5-I-3 till I D-I-E
Daps
Reppin
Cincy
I was at my desk at work today reciting Pac's verses to "Smile" in my head, not even realizing it's been 16 years since his death to this day.

Although that song was credited to Scarface, Pac owned that song with those two classic verses. That's not to speak lightly about Face either, one of the deepest artists ever. Pac was just on another level. R.I.P.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I can't call Pac the G.O.A.T, for the same reason i can't call Biggie, Pun, or L the G.O.A.T.: because they were cut down in the prime of their careers. I guess the difference with Pac is he had a storied career before his death, and didnt just die before his second album came out, but after that 7 Day Theory album, who knows where he was gonna go from there....

I will pay my respects though, cause Pac did make "Me Against the World", which is in my top 5 Hip-Hop albums of all time.

Cube went to make movies in the prime of his career,but if u got a large enuff body of work you got a large enuff body of work....unless you think the quality has been surpassed by other artist,u should rethink that:myman:....longevity should count for sumthin,but catalogue over everything

Daps
I was at my desk at work today reciting Pac's verses to "Smile" in my head, not even realizing it's been 16 years since his death to this day.

Although that song was credited to Scarface, Pac owned that song with those two classic verses. That's not to speak lightly about Face either, one of the deepest artists ever. Pac was just on another level. R.I.P.

Back when Pac could make your single sell 500K and go gold..

He did with that Jon B's Are U Still Down too

raidersreceiver

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Portland, OR
RIP to the GOAT

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7HpUbYthscY]2Pac Tattoo Tears [Original] - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited by a moderator:

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Daps
[ame=http://youtu.be/gQFJRhbll0w]2Pac - I Had 2 (Nujabes Remix) - YouTube[/ame]

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Daps
[ame=http://youtu.be/Vi6TnG2SpvM]2Pac & Notorious B.I.G Freestyle .mov - YouTube[/ame]