16 years later, RIP to the only GOAT we knew, Tupac "2Pac" Shakur....

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
New York City
RIP to the GOAT

"I could relate, nikkas in your face/invading your space"

"Think of how us real nikkas would be, if we united, nation of thugs who can fight it" :pachaha: :ahh:

Last edited by a moderator:

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
I was at my desk at work today reciting Pac's verses to "Smile" in my head, not even realizing it's been 16 years since his death to this day.

Although that song was credited to Scarface, Pac owned that song with those two classic verses. That's not to speak lightly about Face either, one of the deepest artists ever. Pac was just on another level. R.I.P.

Always makes me wonder what kinda album they could made together. The chemistry was amazing, 'face shoulda got a second verse too cuz they both represented.

TheHomie

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Cali
celebrate the legend

tumblr_m5snyxDVr61rvr83oo1_400.gif

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
Listened to 7 Day Theory today and I still be like :ohlawd:....the fact he recorded that album in 3 days is still :ohhh: to me cuz the negro was filming a movie (Gridlock'd if I'm not mistaken) at the same damn time :damn:...so he would film a movie all day...then go STRAIGHT to the studio at night...record like 3 songs..THEN go back to the set and film more of the movie :ohhh:..dude didn't know what sleep was!

And the fact he and the Outlawz recorded Hail Mary in less then 20 min is still amazing too me..

It's still crazy to me that after he died albums were STILL dropping like he never left....until rappers get on HIS level...NOBODY is touching him...

9aqrwo

Oh yeah I also noticed today on twitter Diddy just randomly started tweeting pictures of him and Biggie..and other random east coast folks were posting Biggie shyt...not like I see nothing wrong with that...but of ALL days to post that shyt...:comeon:..:pacspit:

and for shyts and giggies here is my G.O.A.T list:

Michael Jackson
Stevie Wonder
Prince
2Pac
Nas
Eminem
Hov
Ye

Piff Tannen

Superstar
Daps
Man i can't believe it been 16 years already; i remember it like yesterday listen to 92.3 beat as lil nikka and Theo announcing on the radio Pac had passed away then seeing it confirmed on ABC channel 7. I was in diselief never thought once Pac was going die that night he got shot; being that he was surived intially from gunshot wounds and they announced he critical but remained stable and his surgery to remove his lung was succesful. That nikka Pac lived a full fukking life to die so young. He did more in life time than most will do in 3 life times; Directed music videos, dropped 6 albulms, numerous tv guest appearences, was in 8 movies and starred in 6 of them all by the age of 25; shyt this nikka didnt live a full 25 neither he was killed 2 1/2 months after his birthday and was already a legend. They will never be another nikka like Pac with Talent and Charisma he was truly ahead of his time and once in a generation talent. Listen to this muthafukka in these last interview
This muthfukka was playing chess when the rest of rap nikkaz were playing checkers; this nikka was really living these lyrics "Once a motherfukker get an understanding on the gameand what the levels and the rules of the game isThen the world ain't no trick no moreThe world is a game to be playedSo now we lookin at the world, from like, behind usnikkaz know what we gotta do, just gotta put our mind to it and do itIt's all about the papers, money rule the world bytches make the world go round Real nikkaz do they wanna do, bytch nikkaz do what they can"

I can't imagine or fanthom :mindblown: what hip hop would be like today if with Pac leading todays hip hop nation with his Foresight, ambitiousness and intelligence the lanscape of rap would be totally different then it is today.

RIP to the fukking G.O.A.T

Last edited by a moderator:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
They got a Tupac/Rakim mix of "Grab tha mic: Staring through the Rearview" floating around...sounds fukking legendary:king: