16 years later, RIP to the only GOAT we knew, Tupac "2Pac" Shakur....

Chief

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jozi
Oh jesus here we go again with the 2pac slurping.........

I heard Pac was a black Panther superhero and nas was spared from being killed by him in September 96. God sent him down as a prophet to make rap a "respectable genre" by acting like a dumb thug the last year of his life and beating up a raggedy crip to act cool and end up getting himself killed

All hail Tupac the GOAT and living legend. He did no wrong and let's continue to slurp him up.

God I miss his respectable talk about his 44 making sure all the innocent kids don't grow..

:to:

Reps and daps for you my friend

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Tried to tell nikkaz in another thread that nozz stans be insecure as fukk whenever Pac is brought up. It's crazy cuz I'm 99.9% sure he himself would tell yall not to throw salt on the memory of the greatest rapper to ever live. :ahh:

OG Talk

Archived
Daps
Reppin
Heaven on Earth
These Are Real Lyrics said:
Father forgive us for living Why are all my homies stuck in prison Barely breathing, believing that the world is a prison It's like a ghetto we can never leave A broken rose giving bloom through the cracks of concrete So many other things for us to see Things to be Our history so full of tragedy and misery To all my homies who never made it home The dead peers I shed tattooed tears for when I'm alone Picture us inside a ghetto heaven A place to rest Finding peace through this land of stress In my chest I feel pain come in sudden storms A life full of rain in this game watch for land thorns Our unborn never got to grow, never got to see what's next In this world full of countless threats I beg G-d to make a way for our ghetto kids to breathe Show a sign make us all believe

:merchant:

:wow:

SubLyminalz

Kemba Escobar Season Has Returned.
Supporter
Daps
wtf, mods loafin this shyt should be stickied. Yall got that braindead shyt from Chicago up but can't pay homage to the day rap music began it's downward spiral into effeminate conformist bougie bullshyt type music. :scusthov:

:pacspit: hoe ass mods

JayBaldacci

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
wtf, mods loafin this shyt should be stickied. Yall got that braindead shyt from Chicago up but can't pay homage to the day rap music began it's downward spiral into effeminate conformist bougie bullshyt type music. :scusthov:

why should it be stickied?

Pool_Shark

Can’t move with me in this digital space
Daps
Can all the trolls shut the fukk up. Go make your own thread if you wanna come at the crown or just pay respect and keep it moving

R.I.P. to Pac the GOAT Me Against The World (album) got me through some rough times

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
If you read carefully I say why, if a thug smacked you up and took your lunch money back in the day that's not my problem but gtfo my thread your contributing nothing. Ain't nobody goin into a shytty ass naas thread to throw salt so why disrespect mine? :childplease:

upthere

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
^

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UsIIwZidfh4]2Pac - Staring Through My Rear View [HD] - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vVefLa_fyl0]2Pac - Krazy [HD] - YouTube[/ame]

RIP to the GOAT

Last edited by a moderator: