15+ Years of US's Proxy Occupation of Haiti: US Sponsored Coup d’Etat. The Destabilization of Haiti

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
#OTD: 6/1/2004, UN "Peacekeepers" ordered by Kofi Annan and led by Lula's Brazil invaded #Haiti. What followed was a deadly 15 years proxy occupation: 1,000's shot dead, mass rape, child sex rings, 30,000 dead by cholera, 2 stolen elections, etc. "Peacekeepers" in action in 2014.

A few months after the US kidnapped #Haiti's president Jean Bertrand Aristide, former UN Secretary General Kofi Annan sent "Peacekeepers" to murder his supporters.

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
@loyola llothta been ringing the alarm about Haiti for years

:ohhh:

I'm not gonna lie bro, I thought you had lost it, no offense but I should have been paying attention to you cause you knew something the rest of us didn't know all this time.
It’s all documented but people refused to do the research but I understand to some it might seem like wtf because they not in tune with the modern history of Haiti. It’s been a lot brain wash from the international community and sellouts of Haiti

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
Daps
It’s all documented but people refused to do the research but I understand to some it might seem like wtf because they not in tune with the modern history of Haiti. It’s been a lot brain wash from the international community and sellouts of Haiti

Yep. I truly never knew the history of Haiti till I started researching the info that you've been posting.