14-year-old leads police on crazy chase

Heimdall

Pro
Daps
Parents need to start getting punished for these crimes their children commit.
It may be happening now. :ehh:
  • James and Jennifer Crumbley have been sentenced to 10-15 years each over a deadly gun attack by their son in 2021 at Oxford High School in Michigan
  • It is a landmark case, as the parents are the first to be held responsible for a school shooting carried out by their child

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol: you are bugging. There are more trained people over 25 in just about every act of violence than there are people under 25

under 25 staffs most of the worlds militaries.

may not have the experience but in terms of vigor to keep coming and be relentless.

I would take an army of physically in shape under 25 yos vs 25 and above.

Fiji Water

Every moment is an opportunity
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
This is one of the biggest reasons the "community" is so fukked: No accountability whatsoever. I was raised to understand my actions will reflect on my parents. I was raised to know right from wrong and to be responsible for my actions.

All you are giving out is "My baby would never hurt anyone" or "They might of did X but that is not their fault!" energy. A mistake for a child is knocking over a neighbors trash can. A mistake is acting up in school being a class clown. Going on a fukking high speed chase with police with a fukking rifle is not a goddamn mistake!

I am tired of you no accountability having motherfukkers that will find any way to excuse criminal behavior/actions. "He may have shot into a crowd of people to get one of his opps, but the White man caused him to do it." "He may have been 16 selling and doing drugs at 2 am, but it his not his parents fault." "It is the school's fault for not teaching that child not to steal cars to joyride and commit other crimes"

All the excuses for parents that do not know or care their children are flunking out of school, if they are even going to school. Parents that do not care that their kids are out at all times of the night doing fukk shyt when they should be home. Parents that care more about how they will be personally affected from their child committing crimes than the crimes itself.

Last thing, it is absolutely sickening that saying parents should be responsible for their children is now a "cac" thing to do. That used to be the standard for black people at some point.
You make a point but you miss mine which why I call you a cac.

Punishment must fit the crime. Hence a justice system.

So first of all, forget what I'm "giving". I speak plainly. I tell parents all the time to step up in my community or step up myself. This particular case is highly criminal and egregious. There's no disagreement there.

But you wanna advocate for mental health services while people struggling to get basic shyt on the regular. Not to mention they hours it takes to do that shyt.

Again, not to mention, the kid was arrested! Moron. The parents already have to deal with that consequence and more. Bro, you have no idea of the place in which you live, assuming you're American.

Every single point you've made so far is a a weird way to die.

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
You have to tell these kids it's not "cool" to be in prison.

Prison is there to cut you off from the rest of the world, not open doors.
People need to think about how much they'll miss out on because they're in prison or have been in prison. It's the same thing when it comes to breaking addictions: focus on what you gain from quitting whatever it is.

These kids think they'll get everything they need in prison: iPhone, TV, video games, etc.
Tell these bad fatass kids you can't get Jack In The Box curly fries whenever you see a commercial for it on the TV or iPhone you got in prison though.

Last edited:

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
under 25 staffs most of the worlds militaries.

may not have the experience but in terms of vigor to keep coming and be relentless.

I would take an army of physically in shape under 25 yos vs 25 and above.
They'll get dominated through the air though.
Fighter Pilot YearsPercentages
40+ years61%
30-40 years27%
20-30 years11%

It's almost like what they say: Civil Engineers make targets for Aerospace Engineers to blow up. Same for tanks, ships, etc.

Once air superiority is established, it's all over unless you have a nuclear deterrent.

However, they're not giving any launch codes to anybody 25 years old and under either.

Last edited:

Htrb-nvr-blk-&-ug-as-evr

Black and not crackin’
Supporter
Daps
You have to tell these kids it's not "cool" to be in prison.

Prison is there to cut you off from the rest of the world, not open doors.
People need to think about how much they'll miss out on because they're in prison or have been in prison. It's the same thing when it comes to breaking addictions: focus on what you gain from quitting whatever it is.

These kids think they'll get everything they need in prison: iPhone, TV, video games, etc.
Tell these bad fatass kids you can't get Jack In The Box curly fries whenever you see a commercial for it on the TV or iPhone you got in prison though.
Prisons need to change though. Need fuking gulags here. It needs to be a place that’s feared. No phones, TVs or even working out equipment. You go in and you are fuking working building shyt that society needs. The lighter the crime, the lighter the work but repeat offenders that just ain’t shyt, work em until they die. Monsters like child molesters and serial killers/rapists… you can gone and kill them right off the bat.

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Prisons need to change though. Need fuking gulags here. It needs to be a place that’s feared. No phones, TVs or even working out equipment. You go in and you are fuking working building shyt that society needs. The lighter the crime, the lighter the work but repeat offenders that just ain’t shyt, work em until they die. Monsters like child molesters and serial killers/rapists… you can gone and kill them right off the bat.
fukked up thing is prisons overall are a shythole. Don't understand what's not getting into people's heads. You.do.not.want.to.go.to.prison.

if you got no other choice, that's one thing. Some people straight up got dealt a tough hand.

To those who have a clean life and more opportunities, but choose to do stupid shyt (like in OP's video) that will land you there, you got to smarten up.

Last edited:

Pseudonym

Secretary of Defense of #catset
Supporter
Daps
dog, them mailboxes run like seven/eight hundred to get replaced nowadays. :mjcry:

Breh!!! That was my first thought. I immediately got heated. I spend too much time on my lawn. I would have been cussing out the kids and the cop.

facts that's all i was thinking bout. My grass gettin green now, so i woulda been hot

This happened in Fayetteville, GA. I'd bet it's not too far from Rick Ross's house. Boy bout to have charges in Dekalb County where he carjacked and in Fayette County :huhldup:

We all Stanleys at this point:flabbynsick:. Now I see where he coming from. I take pride in my lawn.

IMG-9176.gif