14-year-old leads police on crazy chase

Superstar
Daps
Then you'd have dumbass teenagers weaponizing that rule and getting perfectly normal adults locked up

By 14 I was doing whatever the hell I wanted once I wasn't within eyesight of my people :yeshrug: unless you're a stay at home parent this is the reality of having a kid, you have to hope they're smart enough to not crash out and there's no way of truly knowing cuz when we're young we hide the bullshyt as best we can

Kind of unrelated. I just read your comment and thought about how kids had the “that won’t/wouldn’t happen to me” attitude towards consequences.

I figured the increased speed of information and seeing consequences live, in HD, would have significantly decreased some of the same dumbassery we did as kids/teens.

I guess knowing better doesn’t really help too much at all.

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
Coming out of the car with the gun is wild on so many levels. How you gonna be on some
2xXeFiG.png
type shyt after going on a chase like that?

Pseudonym

Secretary of Defense of #catset
Supporter
Daps
If you are being a disruption to society and/or committing crimes the responsibility should fall on your parents. There should be documentation/paper trail on the steps taken by the parents to help their child (Mental health services, anger management programs, etc), so when things like this happen they can be absolved.
What we have is a bunch of parents that do not care about anything but themselves, causing most of the issues we are having now. I have said plenty of times before, if children for whatever reason can not stop their anti-social behavior and or criminal actions, they should be sent to a boarding school of some kind until they are 18. Addition by subtraction. Make the parents pay the government for raising their child for them.

We are in a narcissistic epidemic. Everybody feels entitled, their child is God’s gift to Earth, no accountability, social media façades, plastic surgery, materialistic…etc etc

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
How many 18+ year olds still buying weed and guns from kids?

That shyt legal to get in many states now at 18 :mjlol: :heh:

the 18+ are the sellers/providers. How else is getting a hold of an uzi (unless he stole if from family) ?

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
They do. But the little nikka shouldn't have been out there playing real life Grand Theft Auto
:hubie:True, i dont have an answer, but juvie will not make this boys situation any better imo.

Definitely has to be punished but the mentals need to be sorted out.

Kids who move like this are different and putting them around other like minded demons whose first impulse is destruction will increase the chances of a follow up thread on some other mayhem he is creating.

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
the 18+ are the sellers/providers. How else is getting a hold of an uzi (unless he stole if from family) ?
A lot of those people would be the last to vote on policy though, which is what gets things moving.

I get it's a nice story to say all the under 25 crowd have so potential power, but in actuality they don't do shyt.

It's tiring to bank of them because they just want to get their's right in front of them.

Just like the kid who makes a crazy beat and sells the rights to an artist for some Jordan's.

Motife43

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
:birdman: I wish a mffer would drive through my lawn, messing up my grass and sprinklers

facts that's all i was thinking bout. My grass gettin green now, so i woulda been hot

This happened in Fayetteville, GA. I'd bet it's not too far from Rick Ross's house. Boy bout to have charges in Dekalb County where he carjacked and in Fayette County :huhldup:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Kind of unrelated. I just read your comment and thought about how kids had the “that won’t/wouldn’t happen to me” attitude towards consequences.

I figured the increased speed of information and seeing consequences live, in HD, would have significantly decreased some of the same dumbassery we did as kids/teens.

I guess knowing better doesn’t really help too much at all.
A lot of people in general don't understand consequences in life

Have you seen people's reactions when they get cut off for doing foul shyt to their peers? Always got the :skip: face, they can't believe someone would truly hold them accountable for something they did and cut them off

nikkas do dumbass shyt at work and get :skip: when they fired or pissed at whoever fired them instead of themselves

These are "fully developed" adults...

Not to mention we've basically banned the word "accountability" from human conscience :snoop: people get pissed at finding out something was their own fault, not focused on figuring out how to get the outcome they want, just pissed that someone called them out on it

I find peace in knowing these people will go through the same cycle of minor wins and Major L's in life, whereas my L's are fewer and fewer as time passes. Darwinism

Last edited:

Fiji Water

Every moment is an opportunity
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Comments are disgusting in this thread.

Ayo...young nikka do some wild shyt and it's my fault??? Swear to God, everyone you know would be locked up. nikkas in here with no nuance at all. Damn near retarded logic.

Negligence is one thing but damn. 14 is old enough to produce a child ya damn self, ready or not.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Yea no way they would have found that big ass gun :comeon:
Obviously there's gonna be searches along the pathway, but why would you make it EASY for them? That's the question :comeon: can you answer that?

If he had them chasing him for a while, yes he was very stupid for not even trying to clear whatever was in the car before stopping

num123

Speak like a child
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area/Chicago
Comments are disgusting in this thread.

Ayo...young nikka do some wild shyt and it's my fault??? Swear to God, everyone you know would be locked up. nikkas in here with no nuance at all. Damn near retarded logic.

Negligence is one thing but damn. 14 is old enough to produce a child ya damn self, ready or not.
If you can't control your child, get your child psychological help or send them away to some form of boarding school then yes you should be found liable. Too many shyt parents are producing trash that screw up the community for the rest of the residents.

I can guarantee you getting in a high speed chase with a gun is not the first criminal act this teenager has done.

Fiji Water

Every moment is an opportunity
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
If you can't control your child, get your child psychological help or send them away to some form of boarding school then yes you should be found liable. Too many shyt parents are producing trash that screw up the community for the rest of the residents.

I can guarantee you getting in a high speed chase with a gun is not the first criminal act this teenager has done.

You're right! We should actually sterilize people based on intelligence before their children do anything wrong. I mean people walk around like childhood is just some magical time in your life where you should be able to make mistakes with lesser consequences and be learning shyt all the damn time.

Nah, fukk all that! We should be fukking with the intention of producing model citizens for our model society. I can't even believe children make mistakes given the absolute perfect world us and our ancestors have provided for them in our pure democracy with a fully functional free market where everyone gets rich if they work hard.

You're totally right!

See? See how retarded it sounds to speak without nuance, experience, or even compassion for a child that LOOKS LIKE YOU AS A CHILD. Allegedly, you fukking cac.

num123

Speak like a child
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area/Chicago
You're right! We should actually sterilize people based on intelligence before their children do anything wrong. I mean people walk around like childhood is just some magical time in your life where you should be able to make mistakes with lesser consequences and be learning shyt all the damn time.

Nah, fukk all that! We should be fukking with the intention of producing model citizens for our model society. I can't even believe children make mistakes given the absolute perfect world us and our ancestors have provided for them in our pure democracy with a fully functional free market where everyone gets rich if they work hard.

You're totally right!

See? See how retarded it sounds to speak without nuance, experience, or even compassion for a child that LOOKS LIKE YOU AS A CHILD. Allegedly, you fukking cac.
This is one of the biggest reasons the "community" is so fukked: No accountability whatsoever. I was raised to understand my actions will reflect on my parents. I was raised to know right from wrong and to be responsible for my actions.

All you are giving out is "My baby would never hurt anyone" or "They might of did X but that is not their fault!" energy. A mistake for a child is knocking over a neighbors trash can. A mistake is acting up in school being a class clown. Going on a fukking high speed chase with police with a fukking rifle is not a goddamn mistake!

I am tired of you no accountability having motherfukkers that will find any way to excuse criminal behavior/actions. "He may have shot into a crowd of people to get one of his opps, but the White man caused him to do it." "He may have been 16 selling and doing drugs at 2 am, but it his not his parents fault." "It is the school's fault for not teaching that child not to steal cars to joyride and commit other crimes"

All the excuses for parents that do not know or care their children are flunking out of school, if they are even going to school. Parents that do not care that their kids are out at all times of the night doing fukk shyt when they should be home. Parents that care more about how they will be personally affected from their child committing crimes than the crimes itself.

Last thing, it is absolutely sickening that saying parents should be responsible for their children is now a "cac" thing to do. That used to be the standard for black people at some point.