14-year-old leads police on crazy chase

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Kids need to stop testing the patience of people in this country, you can tell the majority are really starting to have enough.

Adults are starting to get a lot less tolerant of their bullshyt -social media is accelerating it. These kids really don't have a sense of what they're giving up for stupid clout. These kids keep acting up and adults going to vote to drop legal punishment from 18 to 16-17 to get things straight.

It's actually crazy no shots were fired after that kid lead police on a chase like that and him stepping out of a vehicle with an assault rifle.

A lot of pissed off cops would've unloaded. Kid was lucky that cop had a lot more composure/tolerance. Again, taking people's patience for granted and playing stupid games.

actually its the opposite.

kids have more youth, vitality and energy.

If the under 25 in this country wanted to get live and destroy everything, they really could.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Parents need to start getting punished for these crimes their children commit. Also with what he was doing and was caught with, he most likely was going crazy before this and should of been removed from the community a long time ago.
Then you'd have dumbass teenagers weaponizing that rule and getting perfectly normal adults locked up

By 14 I was doing whatever the hell I wanted once I wasn't within eyesight of my people :yeshrug: unless you're a stay at home parent this is the reality of having a kid, you have to hope they're smart enough to not crash out and there's no way of truly knowing cuz when we're young we hide the bullshyt as best we can

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
the boy is lucky to still have his life.

arrest who provided him the gun and who ever else responsible for acquiring it.

num123

Speak like a child
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area/Chicago
it damn sho happenin now. :francis:
Which is good, but i would not be surprised to hear he was going wild for awhile before this. These bad ass children AND the parents both need the government to make some hard decisions if they can not be responsible.

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
actually its the opposite.

kids have more youth, vitality and energy.

If the under 25 in this country wanted to get live and destroy everything, they really could.
Eh, I don't think a lot of 18+ years olds are very tolerant of these 14-year-old kids' BS either to be honest.

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Eh, I don't think a lot of 18+ years olds are very tolerant of kids' BS either to be honest.

who do think these kids are hanging out with, providing them weed, guns and influence?

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
who do think these kids are hanging out with, providing them weed, guns and influence?
How many 18+ year olds still buying weed and guns from kids?

That shyt legal to get in many states now at 18 :mjlol: :heh:

if cats are doing that at that age, chances are they ain't exactly the type to go out and vote either.

Last edited:

num123

Speak like a child
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area/Chicago
Then you'd have dumbass teenagers weaponizing that rule and getting perfectly normal adults locked up

By 14 I was doing whatever the hell I wanted once I wasn't within eyesight of my people :yeshrug: unless you're a stay at home parent this is the reality of having a kid, you have to hope they're smart enough to not crash out and there's no way of truly knowing cuz when we're young we hide the bullshyt as best we can
If you are being a disruption to society and/or committing crimes the responsibility should fall on your parents. There should be documentation/paper trail on the steps taken by the parents to help their child (Mental health services, anger management programs, etc), so when things like this happen they can be absolved.

What we have is a bunch of parents that do not care about anything but themselves, causing most of the issues we are having now. I have said plenty of times before, if children for whatever reason can not stop their anti-social behavior and or criminal actions, they should be sent to a boarding school of some kind until they are 18. Addition by subtraction. Make the parents pay the government for raising their child for them.

Last edited: