14-year-old leads police on crazy chase

AtomicUse

Superstar
Daps
Whole department was on him

Aside comment, I hate those matchstick communities.:smh:

Cheap, hastily constructed, overpriced houses with no identity, full of structural issues.

These are marketed primarily to African American buyers because they have less propensity to bring in a third party inspector, and the builder is in bed with local inspectors to get the builds to close. Do not buy a newly constructed home in a new subdivision right now, they build them cheaply and cut so many corners. 3rd party inspectors have gone in with thermal scanners and found entire rooms were built without insulation. 2 car garages were built and marketed as able to fit two cars, but could not fit two cars. Electrical boxes were not wired into walls. Vents did not vent outside, instead they just went inside of a random wall of the house. Landscape work not even completed, the lawns are barren but billed as being landscaped. They are trying to cash in on the housing run with rent prices ballooning while people can still qualify for mortgages, and of course they are targeting blacks that are seeking to “get out of renting and into ownership”.

Probably a single mother household who stepped out on a financial ledge to get away from the gutter to make a better life for her family, just for her son to do some dumb shyt like boost a car.

And the kid had an AK? When I was 14 I was trying to learn how to do And-1 crossovers and riding my bike to the gas station for candy, this kid stealing cars and toting assault rifles. :smh:

*edit

Sorry for the construction rant, but I hate seeing black people get taken advantage of. But in case you forget, usually anytime you see something being pushed on blacks, it’s predatory or a scam.

Last edited:

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Kids need to stop testing the patience of people in this country, you can tell the majority are really starting to have enough. Adults are starting to get a lot less tolerant of their bullshyt and social media is accelerating it. These kids keep acting up and adults going to vote to drop legal punishment from 18 to 16-17 to get things straight.

These kids really don't have a sense of what they're giving up. A life behind bars while other people get to go out and eat McDonald's and do whatever they want to all day. Some of them literally giving up their freedom of choice all for some clout.

All these influencers and videos of cats who are in prison look like they living good with TV's, phones, all the clout, etc. But they don't tell them how shytty it is seeing a Big Mac and Fries on screen knowing they can't walk right out their house and get some. It's the small things people going to miss and those kids and unfortunately some adults don't realize it.

It's actually crazy no shots were fired after that kid lead police on a chase like that and him stepping out of a vehicle with an assault rifle.

A lot of pissed off cops would've unloaded. Kid was lucky that cop had a lot more composure/tolerance. Again, taking people's patience for granted and playing stupid games.

Last edited:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Surprised the person in the red SUV didn't hop out the whip and start throwing shyt on the kid, I woulda dumped any food or whatever I could get my hands on over that dumbass. Probably ruined the next couple weeks for them smashing their car