13 Reasons Why Season 2 thread

Jermio

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bryce is on some next-level shyt checkin' his moms like that :picard:. Dude gives zero fukks about anything.

Where the fukk was Sheri in the last few episodes? :wtf:

WTF is wrong with Montgomery? Might be the craziest motherfukker on the show. :merchant:

smoove157

Never Ever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Bryce is on some next-level shyt checkin' his moms like that :picard:. Dude gives zero fukks about anything.

Where the fukk was Sheri in the last few episodes? :wtf:

WTF is wrong with Montgomery? Might be the craziest motherfukker on the show. :merchant:

secret homo shyt, he in love with Bryce or some shyt

I mean, fight a dude, hit him, whatever. be mad, dude burned up the field, get revenge, I understand

WHY IN THE fukk YOU WANNA PUT SOMETHING IN A GUYS ASS??????

like can you leave and tell someone that story? yea man, we beat that guy up, BUT THEN, we put a mop in his ass

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
My man Clay HAS to get some buns next season. Him and Tyler the only virgins left and they both weirded themselves out of some drawz.

:stopitslime:....I'm all for personal preference but I can't allow you to put her 4th breh. You talking crazy
If Clay never knocks down that Lark Vorhees/Gabrielle Union lookin jawn he's a clown forever :snoop:

Uno

Superstar
Daps
Does nobody in that town have a car alarm? Also they need to stop talking about Hannah's ass, I don't remember ever seeing it, they only her top half from the back.
They did screw over Sherri, her basically being responsible for killing someone was a big deal season 1 but season 2, she just casually mentioned she did 5 months and that it it.

Hannah and Jessica are top 2 in this show.

Clay telling the group not call 911 when Tyler was about to slaughter them is retarded and the gay mexican being his getaway driver was even more stupid. What is Clay going to tell the cops when he is holding the AR?

cartierhoe

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
This season so far is boring af but shyt I thought the first season was boring and garb too. I will say tho Jessica (Alisha Boe) looking like a wholemeal this season. She got that thing poking man:wow: something must have changed because she wasn't on my radar at all last season. God must be blessing the Somali Queens.
Breh forreal she looking bad af this season, I wasn't checking for her last season either

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
The main thing that pisses me off is the lack of authority figures at the school. I mean we only see the black counselor, asian teacher, principal and coach throughout the whole season. These nikkas are having brawls in the hallway, spray painting lockers/baseball fields, got a club house behind the baseball field where they drug/rape broads, drinking liquor at school dances in the open etc. It's like the students run the school and do whatever they want. Does the school even have cameras? :gucci:

shyt was :heh: when the only person who got disciplined by the school was the photographer cat

shyt is unrealistic af tbh

heart

Down By Law
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
I thought the first season was brilliant..

I wish I watched spoilers for the entire 2nd season. It was horrible writing...

They should have NOT dragged that into 13 episodes

From Jessica crying in every episode and refusing to tell the truth in the initial trial to basically having the entire 2nd season revolving around making Bryce the villan and letting him walk with no impunity. It was beyond anti climatic... I hope its not a 3rd season. The ending was horrible as well.

How did hannah basically be involved with every male character in some type of sexual way in such a short time. Even the dates they put into 2nd season made no sense. I see why the reviews are horrible now..yuk!

cartierhoe

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
Clay to Hannah: Then why are you here?

Hannah:
tenor.gif