13 Reasons Why Season 2 thread

smoove157

Never Ever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
I honestly wanted Tyler to go on with what he planned to do. The shyt he went through after he came back had me fuming

Bryce is terrible but his episode made me feel a little bad for him. Especially at the end when his accounts of consensual relations with Hannah were revealed to be based on actual situations with her that were merely displays of his loneliness. He's an only child with distant rich parents that don't even really talk to him. His only friends are on the baseball team and even though he's a high school sports star he can't get p*ssy without taking it. Dude has a sad life lowkey
:francis:

The only person that has no reason to show empathy for in this series is Monty. He's a psychopath who almost murdered 2 people because of his closet homosexual love for Bryce smh

i wholeheartedly agree with the first thing you said. i was ready for that kid to go in shooting. no reason he should post anything on facebook or text or whatever he did to alert the students at the dance.

as far as bryce, nah breh. that kid gets no sympathy from me.

its on thing to be disconnected from the main reality, and a whole other thing to be a complete monster.

and its not that he cant get p*ssy without taking it. that chloe shorty was willing to fukk him, as im sure were a bunch of other chics.

he just aint like when people, both men and women, told him no. that was his issue. fukk him

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
i wholeheartedly agree with the first thing you said. i was ready for that kid to go in shooting. no reason he should post anything on facebook or text or whatever he did to alert the students at the dance.

as far as bryce, nah breh. that kid gets no sympathy from me.

its on thing to be disconnected from the main reality, and a whole other thing to be a complete monster.

and its not that he cant get p*ssy without taking it. that chloe shorty was willing to fukk him, as im sure were a bunch of other chics.

he just aint like when people, both men and women, told him no. that was his issue. fukk him
That Hannah flashback and his reaction was telling because it seems like he held onto that shyt like an entitled fukk. On some "Nobody says no to me. I'm taking that next time :demonic:"

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
I'm not ashamed to say that the Mom giving Clay the 11 Reasons Why Not made me cry like a bytch who found dirty texts snooping through her nikkas phone
:mjcry:

That made me get annoyed with Hannah even more. Like man :pacspit:...word?

Even after Clay made that speech about forgiving her and letting her go at her belated ass funeral. Then her mom gives him that shyt..

Only 11 reasons to stay alive for him and she was like “nah..”

Should have ended the show after season 2.

That last episode legit pissed me off..

smoove157

Never Ever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
i still wanna know what that dude clay was taking medication for.

in the first season, the parents talk about making sure his nightmares dont come back.

like this dude is mentally unstable, his shorty is cutting herself and she is also mentally unstable, and he keeps on seeing and talking to a dead girl.

no way he should be detoxing dudes off heroin, and leading this charge to get justice.

they straight up glanced over how he had that gun to his own head outside of bryce's crib, and thats because the only people who saw it was bryce who doesnt give a fukk, and justin who loves heroin.

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
watched the first episode of the new season and shyt was so bad i just said fukk it and read the spoilers for the season

glad i didnt waste my time with this bullshyt :heh:

season 1 is still piff tho

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
Did yall notice how hard they played Sherri? They had her on some real step and finch it shyt for these cacs. She was good enough to nurse the sickly cac back to health or almost get raped by the baseball team. But other then that she was never really included in shyt. She really had no purpose other than to be a helper. Idk. Just something I noticed.
She the finest girl in the show in my opinion and this cac Clay could have smashed but he stuck simping a dead girl :martin:

verbalkint

I see you niccas...
Daps
Reppin
Queens
My man Clay HAS to get some buns next season. Him and Tyler the only virgins left and they both weirded themselves out of some drawz.

:mjlol: You sound mad that the cac didn't smash her lol. And nah Hannah and Jessiica were the baddest followed by Jessica's new lite skin friend.
:stopitslime:....I'm all for personal preference but I can't allow you to put her 4th breh. You talking crazy

godliness

• M Δ § † ë ® ¥ °
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Hands on Green Money
My man Clay HAS to get some buns next season. Him and Tyler the only virgins left and they both weirded themselves out of some drawz.

:stopitslime:....I'm all for personal preference but I can't allow you to put her 4th breh. You talking crazy
Lol normally I would go to her type first. But tbh I just wasn't feeling her like that. Frfr it took me two seasons too start seeing Jessica and Hannah as fine. No body on this show is all that bad to me tbh.