13 Reasons Why Season 2 thread

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
didn't even realize this shyt dropped :banderas:

1st season was fukkery personified. made a tape for Clay because he listened when she said stop & go away :banderas: when Justin poured out his soul to Jess and she gave him that :camby::pacspit: when Stalker boy pulled out the COD setup :whoo:

I'm about to lock in :wow:

Last edited:

NotAnFBIagent

[redacted]
Daps
So this whole time Clay been simpin on Hannah...

And she out here getting her taco stuffed with egg rolls :laff:
And then he goes up to the homie and tells him he didnt deserve her. This entire season is lowkey hilarious :laff:

They didnt even remotely hint that Zach/Hannah got close like that in the first season, now they’re taking long walks together, she sneaking him in the house :dwillhuh:

So she was smashing zach?
Only watched the first 2 episodes then lost interest.
Clay a super simp got damn :mjlol:

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
Breh that shyt had me mad confused. :snoop:
I guess they were trying to show that Hannah didn't tell the whole story but shyt just doesn't fit with the timeline and circumstances.

I liked the season as a whole but like what most critics have said, it's mad uneccessary. Anybody who knows the show well enough could've figured that the school would win the suit and that Bryce would get the bare minimum punishment at best, so they just wound up going the completely safe route that could've been left implicit without muddying up the story.

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Jessica is really irking my nerves...they're finally ready to expose the clubhouse, something bigger than her particular situation and she still making it about her.

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This dude couldnt throw a single punch in that brawl but im supposed to believe he’s bold enough to shoot

And i dont like how they’re acting like Alex got the idea of becoming violent from playing a fukking video game

Last edited: