13 Reasons Why Season 2 thread

godliness

• M Δ § † ë ® ¥ °
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Hands on Green Money
This season so far is boring af but shyt I thought the first season was boring and garb too. I will say tho Jessica (Alisha Boe) looking like a wholemeal this season. She got that thing poking man:wow: something must have changed because she wasn't on my radar at all last season. God must be blessing the Somali Queens.

Henry Orbit

Wave Gods
Daps
Reppin
The Old North State
That black dude Morris or whatever pisses me the fukk off. I want to jump through the screen and run the fade on him. The worst type of snake.

The guidance counselor is a G now. He's out of fukks to give so he's just making sure justice is served:birdman:
Yeah, same thoughts crossed my mind watching his episode, that boy got a punchable face

Rigamortus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Mile High City
This season so far is boring af but shyt I thought the first season was boring and garb too. I will say tho Jessica (Alisha Boe) looking like a wholemeal this season. She got that thing poking man:wow: something must have changed because she wasn't on my radar at all last season. God must be blessing the Somali Queens.

She the only redeemable thing about season 2 3 episodes in. Ass was looking :eat:when she standing watching them hoes do the cheer.