12/9 DAZN PPV: Devin Haney vs Regis Prograis (WBC Jr Welterweight Title)

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

JP_614

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Aloha State
You didn't answer the question
He did but he can always go down to 135 (WE HOPE)he doesn’t owe Shakur a shot a shyt. Devin went and got them belts and fought loma. I like Shakur I think people are definitely avoiding him which sucks cause 135 is a good weight class. Devin the only one that’s moving right and taking risk and capitalizing on them. Shaker should’ve took that first offer and signed that shyt ASAP.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
He did but he can always go down to 135 (WE HOPE)he doesn’t owe Shakur a shot a shyt. Devin went and got them belts and fought loma. I like Shakur I think people are definitely avoiding him which sucks cause 135 is a good weight class. Devin the only one that’s moving right and taking risk and capitalizing on them. Shaker should’ve took that first offer and signed that shyt ASAP.
Exactly..if he beats Haney..he would hold all.the cards over him, Loma, and Tank. Now he's got no one to fight..not even Jermaine Ortiz

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps

Exactly..if he beats Haney..he would hold all.the cards over him, Loma, and Tank. Now he's got no one to fight..not even Jermaine Ortiz

I agree with the premise that he should have taken the fight. Regardless of the split he was given
BUT ya'll are overblowing it with the "Oh man, Shakur is done for he missed his chance". Shakur and Top Rank are already talking about a match with Loma later in the year, so relax

And this whole undying praise for Haney is funny to me. Before the two victories over Kambossos, Haney was a question mark by getting rocked by Linares and having a subpar showing against JoJo Diaz. Let's not get carried away like Haney is head and shoulders above everyone in 135/140 :mjlol:

JP_614

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Aloha State
I agree with the premise that he should have taken the fight. Regardless of the split he was given
BUT ya'll are overblowing it with the "Oh man, Shakur is done for he missed his chance". Shakur and Top Rank are already talking about a match with Loma later in the year, so relax

And this whole undying praise for Haney is funny to me. Before the two victories over Kambossos, Haney was a question mark by getting rocked by Linares and having a subpar showing against JoJo Diaz. Let's not get carried away like Haney is head and shoulders above everyone in 135/140 :mjlol:
He may not be but he at least is taking challenges and going for greatness. I’ll take his resume over tanks. I’m not saying shakur is done I just think he’s in a tough spot cause he’s great fighter young and he’s avoid. Who can shakur fight at 135 right now before the end of the year?

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
He may not be but he at least is taking challenges and going for greatness. I’ll take his resume over tanks. I’m not saying shakur is done I just think he’s in a tough spot cause he’s great fighter young and he’s avoid. Who can shakur fight at 135 right now before the end of the year?

And Shakur isn't? :mjlol:

Are we not gonna learn from the narratives from the Spence vs Crawford 5 year debates? lol

JP_614

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Aloha State
And Shakur isn't? :mjlol:

Are we not gonna learn from the narratives from the Spence vs Crawford 5 year debates? lol
Nobody said shakur isn’t my man but all roads run through Haney right now at 135 and he’s going to 140. Who can shakur fight at 135 right now before the end of the year?

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
Nobody said shakur isn’t my man but all roads run through Haney right now at 135 and he’s going to 140. Who can shakur fight at 135 right now before the end of the year?

I literally just made a post in this thread 5 minutes ago. Loma vs Shakur are in talks for the end of this year