12/9 DAZN PPV: Devin Haney vs Regis Prograis (WBC Jr Welterweight Title)

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
doesnt matter where he did it..is that he done it :heh:..floyd called his father, who gave him a style to run with to be an ATG boxer and rich, a fakkit on TV...thats white boy shyt and embarassing..he is no example of decorum on the mic

you could have said someone like roy jones..somebody who didnt do any of that low brow shyt..just straight shyt talking

I mean Floyd's pops did use him as a shield on some New Jack City shyt :francis:

Glad they patched it up though.

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

2:35

- "Both Regis and Haney are coming off of suspect victories, so both have alot to prove"
- "This is a 50/50 fight"
- "Haney's first time at 140, he's definitely going to feel the difference in this fight"
- "Haney will not have more punching power coming up to 140. You either have punching power or you don't"

:ehh:

Didn't Bradley improve his punching power working with Teddy Atlas :ehh:

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
Didn't Bradley improve his punching power working with Teddy Atlas :ehh:

Yeah going up in weight does not improve your punching power, and it might actually do the opposite where a bigger guy will be less affected by your punches

This is why when Inuoe moved up, the question they asked was "Would his power translate to a higher weight class?"

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Yeah going up in weight does not improve your punching power, and it might actually do the opposite where a bigger guy will be less affected by your punches

This is why when Inuoe moved up, the question they asked was "Would his power translate to a higher weight class?"
Tommy hearns

Megadeus

Superstar
Daps
He made a lot of sense to me, seems like he thinks both are suspect and food for the top dudes in the weight class.

I don’t think he really wanted to shyt on either one of them

Lol That's not what he implied at all, and if you read my other comment I retracted my statement after I watched the full video.

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
Lol That's not what he implied at all, and if you read my other comment I retracted my statement after I watched the full video.

So someone who does not have punching power, when they move up in weight does their power become less effective to their opponents in the higher weight class, yes or no?

Megadeus

Superstar
Daps
Because you said you don't agree with Tim Bradley about what he said in the video. What do you disagree with him about?

Nothing.

Scroll up further like 2 weeks ago. I said I retracted my statement after I listened to him elaborate.

Today I'm not disagreeing with Tim, I'm disagreeing with dude who thinks Tim said that Haney and Prograis are food. I don't believe that's what Tim was saying at all.