kVPTyiv.jpg

:hhh: What are you doing Punk

ÆTHER

The Fifth Element
Daps
Reppin
93 million miles above these devils
What’s Baron Corbin’s gimmick now ?

He's just an a$$hole. He's pretty much just a NXT version of '02 Undertaker or what Cena's been doing to heels (minus Roman) recently he just tells dudes that they're soft and/or full of shyt and to get off his lawn.

AMcV'88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, Downtown, Switzerland
Shawn Michaels cooking with gas

both Iron Survivor matches were fire.. I was iffy about the concept but it works.

not a fan of the ugly English woman that won the women's IS match but I get it, she seems the right sort of heel for Lyria
Tiffany is her and in the space of a week of letting her cook, Lash is now a walking highlight reel

I loved the rope a dope with the mens one.. everybody went in thinking Trick was going to win, so salute at how they let it play out

put that tiny blond English guy on Smackdown with Pete (Butch), we all know Dijak can go, Briggs is good. you need as big fast strong country boy and he's next in line, Bron's that guy. the pace and power he hits people with just looks hard as hell and stating the obvious.....Trick is a star.

AMcV'88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, Downtown, Switzerland
How mid was Lexis King?

very

he is going to have a hard time winning people over but there is maybe (and thats a big maybe) something there

he's got a couple moves but is a bit sloppy in putting it together. he does little amusing dikkhead things like telling Melo he was copying his hair but the charisma is lacking. think the way to go is him trying to present himself as slick and cerebral but he's actually as unhinged as his pops was but unless he has a bit more belief in his self I can't see him pulling it off (pause)