CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
The wrestlemania show? For sure

I imagine that melo costs trick the match vs dragunov
Yeah it's the Saturday afternoon of Night 1 of WM. They will have New Years Evil TV special on Jan. 2 where Trick gets the shot.

Then Vengeance Day is the PLE on Feb. 4

They will likely have the Roadblock TV special in early March and then S&D on WM Saturday.

That's roughly 4 months away so it's going to be tough to get there but I trust in HBK. :wow:

Last edited:

g-ice

aka #DiamondNightmare
Daps
Reppin
Bronx (Marble Hill), NY
the smart thing to do would be ride tricks momentum all the way and have him beat dragunov for the title then trick vs melo for the title can be the stand and deliver main event

Which make sense if they do that considering Drag retained tonight.

Drag was the one who lit the fire on Trick to become the singles guy that we are all witnessing live in living color.

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
the smart thing to do would be ride tricks momentum all the way and have him beat dragunov for the title then trick vs melo for the title can be the stand and deliver main event
Yeah if they want them at S&D they need to stretch it out, I don't think you turn Melo that early. All I know is they got their work cut out for them.

If anyone got me, HBK got me. :lawd:

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
Which make sense if they do that considering Drag retained tonight.

Drag was the one who lit the fire on Trick to become the singles guy that we are all witnessing live in living color.
If they are considering moving Dragunov up after Mania this would be a good way to get the title off him and get him some send off matches before heading on to Gunther.... I hope.

It's a full circle moment for Trick and Drag.