2p3qi5f.gif

I wanna hate on her fine ass, but I can’t

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
Nothing is more over than a buzzer beater/walk off in sports. Good booking for Trick. British chick that looks like Paige got stung by bees I don't see it but they can't give Tiffany everything. Feel like they're close to moving Roxy up but Kiana needs a lot of time. Main event was alright Dragnov did what he could with I'm just a rich guy Corbin.

Remy LeBreh

Linconia
Daps
Reppin
CLB/CLE/ALB
very

he is going to have a hard time winning people over but there is maybe (and thats a big maybe) something there

he's got a couple moves but is a bit sloppy in putting it together. he does little amusing dikkhead things like telling Melo he was copying his hair but the charisma is lacking. think the way to go is him trying to present himself as slick and cerebral but he's actually as unhinged as his pops was but unless he has a bit more belief in his self I can't see him pulling it off (pause)
This is interesting, I thought Lexis was pretty good and I love the gimmick, I didn't see the match as sloppy at all. Melo DEFINITELY pushed him to a pace that beyond what he was used to but I thought he kept up well.
I just love the character he has going right now, I see him having a similar arc to Waller where he's going to be a beloved heel in a year.

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
This is interesting, I thought Lexis was pretty good and I love the gimmick, I didn't see the match as sloppy at all. Melo DEFINITELY pushed him to a pace that beyond what he was used to but I thought he kept up well.
I just love the character he has going right now, I see him having a similar arc to Waller where he's going to be a beloved heel in a year.
It was literally his 3rd televised match. I don't know what people expect from someone on their 3rd match with a company? People need to just calm down and let him develop his character. That's the whole point of NXT.

Remy LeBreh

Linconia
Daps
Reppin
CLB/CLE/ALB
It was literally his 3rd televised match. I don't know what people expect from someone on their 3rd match with a company? People need to just calm down and let him develop his character. That's the whole point of NXT.
Smarks have had it out for him for some reason, even in AEW people have been tougher on him than dudes who have done truly awful shyt

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
Immediately comparing him to his pops

his AEW gimmick did him no favors though
This is one main reason why I never watch AEW. I don't have the stink of what they did there in my memory. I get to watch him with fresh eyes in NXT. Even I wasn't too thrilled with his name at first but I let it play out and as soon as they had him cut the promo in that video package, to explain the name, they convinced me I was wrong. I was on board ever since.