[12/8/23] AEW Rampage: Danielson vs. Garcia in the C2; OC defends the International Title; Takeshyta, Hobbs, Trish Adora appearing

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
i've had a crazy thought but i wonder if they could make rampage its own show or brand ran by Bryan Danielson once he retires as a full time wrestler. i was thinking of lucha underground style since i saw a thread about it earlier that i gotta check out. but something for him to run. maybe even give him some of the ROH and unused AEW talent. bring back the temple if possible. could be on the same time and everything, just his own thing to build up young and upcoming talent in an interesting way. maybe even have it filmed in seattle close to his home. of course that does sound kinda ridiculous. not sure what the ratings on rampage have been but hopefully ok enough to continue keeping them on the air.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Dragon vs García was very fukking good. Some of the reversals were great and the PnP portion of the match was really well done. Liked the story of Danielson being a bitter fukk about García choosing the JAS by mocking and beating the dogshyt out of him. García's dancing being his downfall was a nice touch, he's clearly gonna get booked to hit rick bottom to change back his character.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Dragon vs García was very fukking good. Some of the reversals were great and the PnP portion of the match was really well done. Liked the story of Danielson being a bitter fukk about García choosing the JAS by mocking and beating the dogshyt out of him. García's dancing being his downfall was a nice touch, he's clearly gonna get booked to hit rick bottom to change back his character.
2024 is going to be the story of Daniel Garcia’s redemption. Can be a great underdog story if they don’t fukk it up.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
2024 is going to be the story of Daniel Garcia’s redemption. Can be a great underdog story if they don’t fukk it up.
I'm still not convinced he can pull it off even if booking puts him in positions to succeed. And we all know Tony sucks at doing that anyway so I wouldn't get my hopes up. The ideal/potential is a tried and true formula though, so there's that.