[12/30/23] AEW Worlds End: Samoa Joe vs. MJF for the AEW World Title; Continental Classic Finals

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
:leon:I just got off the freeway and I heard that they gave Samoa Joe the title
samoa-joe-schmoney-dance.gif
:salute:You deserve this title run Joe

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Now... we got to wait for the next Blood and Guts for this shyt to get done with... FML.

possibly but i don't know if they'll even find people to team with MJF that'll make it worth it. i think MJF gotta turn heel after that level of disrespect from his supposed "best friend". MJF was calling himself the devil from before so Adam Cole becoming that and turning on MJF shouldn't be taken lightly. I'd go on a warpath if I were him. Let Joe hold the belt for a bit & drop it to Swerve possibly at Double or Nothing tho Revolution sounds like a better choice but depends on how good the booking is until then.

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
Breh I know I shyt post but the Khan=Devil outcome would have saved this shytshow of a PPV. It would go back to the time when MJF was losing his shyt and trying to get fired. Finally coming back with opportunities, only to somehow be on some "Murder was the Case" shyt ala..."Start slipping and that ass is mine".

Khan could be the mastermind of sabotaging his own show and becoming the player of his own game involving his roster. Like go all the way in with the concept of being a mark with money, no clue, and blind perception of reality.

shyt would be the second coming of Lucha Underground, but somehow we get this predicable shyt that Stevie Wonder and Ray Charles peeped while riding high on the I-95 :francis: .

Dope idea, buuuuuuuut…….

That take a very high level of self awareness. The squashed CM Punk/Elite angle proved that.