[12/30/23] AEW Worlds End: Samoa Joe vs. MJF for the AEW World Title; Continental Classic Finals

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
Can't say it doesn't make sense tho. Cole is the biggest chickenshyt heel of the last decade.

Now Max has no friends unless he teams back up with the Acclaimed.

TheSuperkick!

The Ultimate Madness!
Supporter
Daps
Seems like Joe winning the title is kind of an afterthought
That's the one thing that I was thinking about earlier today. You get these long ass reigns and after a while the end of the reign stops being "wow a new champion!" and becomes "thank god that shyt is over."

Said it before in the Dynamite thread. MJF's reign started great but there was waaay too much fat and not enough steak. And now we've limped, stumbled and crawled to the end. Literally.

Coco Brown

All Star
Daps
This was the most predictable and least exciting Devil reveal, but it was also probably the safest option. I feel bad that it overshadowed Joe's moment though.

This was a disappointing PPV overall but I hope they'll be able to bounce back with the follow up in the weeks to come.

taker597

Superstar
Daps
Now... we got to wait for the next Blood and Guts for this shyt to get done with... FML.

3Rivers

thaKEAF aint never lied
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Steel City
This fool still persona non grata :pachaha:
2d26a193a1d5a5f3b96432641ac53ff4b07e77d6.gif

Weights/Haircut/Clue

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
picture this: the masked men come out and attack MJF. Suddenly the lights go off and just see the devil on the screen, screen goes black and ppv ends. then now suddenly the media scrum comes on and TK walks up to the table and places the devil mask on it and says "so what do you guys wanna talk about?" :troll:

Breh I know I shyt post but the Khan=Devil outcome would have saved this shytshow of a PPV. It would go back to the time when MJF was losing his shyt and trying to get fired. Finally coming back with opportunities, only to somehow be on some "Murder was the Case" shyt ala..."Start slipping and that ass is mine".

Khan could be the mastermind of sabotaging his own show and becoming the player of his own game involving his roster. Like go all the way in with the concept of being a mark with money, no clue, and blind perception of reality.

shyt would be the second coming of Lucha Underground, but somehow we get this predicable shyt that Stevie Wonder and Ray Charles peeped while riding high on the I-95 :francis: .

taker597

Superstar
Daps
This was the most predictable and least exciting Devil reveal, but it was also probably the safest option. I feel bad that it overshadowed Joe's moment though.

This was a disappointing PPV overall but I hope they'll be able to bounce back with the follow up in the weeks to come.
I mean... They could of done way better than Adam, Wardlow, and Strong with jobbers.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
If you could just eliminate that stretch of matches between the opener and the TNT title, this would have been a really good PPV.

Unfortunately, that five-match stretch was absolutely fukking dreadful.

Therefore, 6 out of 10. My previous low was an 8. Easily the worst PPV I have seen, but I missed a good chunk of them in the pre-Punk era since I wasn't watching.