[12/27/23] AEW Dynamite: Continental Classic Semfinals; Will the Puttys actually have a match this time?

Who advances to the Continental Classic Finals (choose 1 from Blue, 1 from Gold)?

• Gold: Jay White

Votes: 12 48.0%
  • Gold: Jon Moxley

Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Gold: Swerve Strickland

Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Blue: Bryan Danielson

Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Blue: Eddie Kingston

Votes: 16 64.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Exactly, Kingston retaining his belts kinda makes this whole tournament pointless.
I'm really bummed Jay didn't win.

far as a storyline standpoint it does but if used to showcase great matches then it be considered differently. problem was that its for somewhat meaningless titles, not like the G1 thats for the main belt. And then the issue of having big name stars means that while the matches were good on paper and in ring, there was gonna be the tough reality of people losing. they could've used more midcard talent but i guess to sell it more they needed big names. I feel like a tag team one or a midcard one for the international or whatever OC belt is called or TNT belt would be good for the next one. Unless they use it for the women. I think I heard they got a new belt. But I'd def like to see Jay win a title that leads him to a heavyweight title reign.

• Dap
Reactions: 907

Ribbs

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I'm booing because Callis is wasting two outta the three that I like

F64.gif