12/23 DAZN PPV - Day of Reckoning: Anthony Joshua vs Otto Wallin / Deontay Wilder vs Joseph Parker

Who Wins?

• Joshua-Wallin Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Wilder-Parker Draw

• Wilder Decision

• Parker Decision

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Arab money lol. The saudis..the sports minister there is stinking rich and a huge boxing fan. He's doing what American and UK promoters could not do for the heavies in the last 5-6 years.

*game voice*

The Saudis have done more in one card for the heavyweight division, then the American and UK promoters have done the last decade.

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Agreed..I'm hoping the odds will have miller as an underdog for that. Dubois isn't going to know what to do with a 340 lb boxer throwing 80 punches per round at him unless he can hurt him

On a card like this, you gotta show up and show out so that you can do future business with the Saudis.

If there’s a scenario where Wilder or AJ lose, and Miller shows up, I can see him getting an opportunity against Wilder or AJ.

I highly doubt if Wilder were to win, and somehow Otto were to beat AJ, they would look to make Wilder/Otto or vice versa. This isn’t a tournament and business doesn’t work like that.

4-Rin

Superstar
Daps
Card is stacked. I wonder why Andy Ruiz Jr didn't make the card