12/23 DAZN PPV - Day of Reckoning: Anthony Joshua vs Otto Wallin / Deontay Wilder vs Joseph Parker

Who Wins?

• Joshua-Wallin Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Wilder-Parker Draw

• Wilder Decision

• Parker Decision

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

damned mine eyes, DAMNED mine eyes!!
Daps
Wilder legit be 219-225, Fury 2 the only time he came in big and still that was like 230 lol.

That new weight class is 206-225 or something which is Taylor made for him and he can bring attention to it KOing Bums for 1-2 yrs
I get it, but I feel like it would be seen as a "downgrade" and not impact his legacy that much

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
I get it, but I feel like it would be seen as a "downgrade" and not impact his legacy that much

His Legacy is the Fury Trilogy and this AJ fight if we being real everything else is stat padding + exciting KOs.

Wilder can collect a few Easy checks and can stat pad his Resume even more as 2 Division Champ + First to ever Unify the new division (WBC and WBA the only ones with belts, so shyt technically he can say he was Undisputed :troll: )

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
Can someone explain why a card like this is so cheap compared to some of the more recent lesser ones? Are the saudis like fukk it or something?

The Ruler 09

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Can someone explain why a card like this is so cheap compared to some of the more recent lesser ones? Are the saudis like fukk it or something?
Saudi are trying to promote their country so they want as many people to see the event as possible, money isn't an issue for them, it's what the events can do for them from a publicity and perception point of view.