12/23 DAZN PPV - Day of Reckoning: Anthony Joshua vs Otto Wallin / Deontay Wilder vs Joseph Parker

Who Wins?

• Joshua-Wallin Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Wilder-Parker Draw

• Wilder Decision

• Parker Decision

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
Miller shytted on Dubois right now :russ:
Dubois is too slow :snoop: , this man is going in on you and you dont think to mention hes a drug cheat and shut up? even Warren was trying to hype him up to respond :mjlol:

I wonder who will have the TV rights for this in the UK, AJ is exclusive with DAZN but it seems to be a Warren card, crazy hes taking over the power in Saudi after Hearn was the first one over there

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Dubois is too slow :snoop: , this man is going in on you and you dont think to mention hes a drug cheat and shut up? even Warren was trying to hype him up to respond :mjlol:

I wonder who will have the TV rights for this in the UK, AJ is exclusive with DAZN but it seems to be a Warren card, crazy hes taking over the power in Saudi after Hearn was the first one over there
warren is the lead promoter because it was supposed to be fury vs usyk in the main event on the 23rd

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
As if the card couldn't get better, I just remembered I won't have to be up til 2am to watch it